solo 2 problem

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,870 times. The last Post () by buster498.

• hi all when clicking ok button twice i noticed near the rec icon the red light is always flashing does this mean its recording
    also when i looked in timers there is stuff there which i delete but when i switch box back on there come back
    any ideas its a back up image from ten below openvix which is build 627
    thsnks

• the red circle icon that is flashing (presuming your using VIX lol) is the Software Update Notifier!

It means there is an update ready for you to install...when you update this should turn Green! (make sure you do a FULL backup before you update)

Timer Issue....strange

Using the Green button from remote to open Timers and then using red (delete) and Confirm Yes! i dont see this problem

What build are you on, may fix itself in the update!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• To change your epg to not open the bouquets list first,

Press the epg button, the bouquet list will show up, select one of these so that you have the listings showing.

Ok once you have the channels showing with the start times etc press the "menu" button on your remote. A new list will show on the screen, you will then see a option to "show bouquet on launch" set this to no.

Sorted!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• thanks mackee thats the one i was looking for new it was there somewhere lol
    thanks mrgmx thought it was recording i check timers next tim i switch of and back on

• he i go again another problem updated to latest vix build 632

when i switch box of and back on the epg wont reload i have go into setting to reload it

can any one help
    cheers

• Are you only downloading sly uk? If so are you using cross epg?
    Just have a look through and check everything is set up correctly, download again and see how it goes

• Are you only downloading sly uk? If so are you using cross epg?
    Just have a look through and check everything is set up correctly, download again and see how it goes

hi mate thanks for reply i download *** uk and ireland its built into vix image mate all the path are correct not sure if something is missing from crossepg folder

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!