newbie questions

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,564 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• is it possible to delete channels off my vu solo2 using vucc
    ie to take off adult channels or lock them so they cant been seen by kids ect , if so how?

also whats the main euro sats for football which can be reached from the uk and what channel list would i need

thank you

• Yes you can delete channels and edit your channel list as you like. I use dreambox edit which is pretty good, think you can use vucc as well. ( I've never used it )

• As bokkie stated i think most use DreamboxEdit to play with there channels lists!

As you only wish to get rid of one bouquet, (using Vix Image for example) you can highlight the Bouquet group (adult) press Menu and you should have a option to delete group/bouquet

Not a Euro Sats expert but have a look at link in top menu bar (or below) that will offer some insight in to what matches are on which sats!

Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Then a motorised dish, a share or sub and Catseye Channel list from here http://linuxsat-support.com/e2…e-e2-settings-file-7.html should get you sorted

Have fun and post back if you hit any problems!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Thanks guys ,the catseye setting file is that the same as what is on the vix feeds in my plugin options?

i,ve a few more questions if anyone can answer them

1- epg was fully populated yesterday (full 7 days) today only a few channels are populated and only a few programs ahead, i have had the box switched off today would that cause it? and also how do i populated them again
    its been on a few hours now and aint changed

2- this solo2 had full 1080p when i turn it to 1080p the screen on my tv flashes and turns pink/green changed the hdmi cables a few time , no difference tv is a samsung ue46d8000

3- the picture in picture option how do i switch the channels around ?

thanks for you time guys

• Have you configured the epg? Need to set it up and get it to download daily. I use open tv for 28.2e and it works a treat.
    Also best to store epg on hdd, or even better a usb pen drive.

• Have you configured the epg? Need to set it up and get it to download daily. I use open tv for 28.2e and it works a treat.
    Also best to store epg on hdd, or even better a usb pen drive.

yeh managed to set the epg up now...when i install catseye list will it overwrite the vix list or run along side it?

• yeh managed to set the epg up now...when i install catseye list will it overwrite the vix list or run along side it?

any channel list or bouquet you load to the receiver will always overwrite the one already on the receiver, if you use ABM however it will not touch any preexisting bouquet on the receiver but create its own to go alongside the other. handy when using motorized bouquets like the Vhannibal packs.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!