the card is not updating - emms - entitlements

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,569 times. The last Post () by sky pirate.

• i run a card (s*yuk) on a server which is not hooked on a dish, the updates used to come over net from clients.
    this worked fine for a couple of months, the lines kook like this, and the updates emms entitlements were fine.

F: user pass 0 0 1 {0:0:1}

normally the updates came 5-6 weeks before the date in entitlements, now i have 3 weeks left 1.4.2011.
    emms are coming but entitlements doesn?t move on.
    i know i can do a couple of things noe, like put the card in the original digibox for a night, or force the updates...

but why?
    any idea why this could be? the card is paid, so this is not the prob.
    thanks
    el pirate:spy:

• ecms/emms do NOT come from clients ,,they come from servers..hence the Cline you recieve should be like this:
    C: peerhost port user pass YES { 0:0:2 }
    But it is crucial that the peer permits this ..... typically a peer would add to their server F: user pass 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }
    ,, unless you ask them to do otherwise...
    check your lines....

• hello friends
    thanks for answering, gets a bit confusing, because like i said, it updated the card 3-4 times now this way with exactly this setting, i might have to learn a bit more.
    i will go threw this the next days.
    thanks anyway,
    i come back
    el pirate

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!