SH4 E2 Oscam plugin

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,990 times. The last Post () by sparksy01.

• Hi, I am using the HRnigma 2 OpenPli N*** build (very fast, seems robust and Oscam aside I'd recommend). This image details that it has Oscam installed as a plugin. Yet, I cannot seem to find it 'Softcam Manager' plugin seems to suggest that there is no Oscam installed.

Can anyone advise on what to do? or where to an SH4 E2 Oscam plugin

• Official Post

Hi, I am using the HRnigma 2 OpenPli N*** build (very fast, seems robust and Oscam aside I'd recommend). This image details that it has Oscam installed as a plugin. Yet, I cannot seem to find it 'Softcam Manager' plugin seems to suggest that there is no Oscam installed.

Can anyone advise on what to do? or where to an SH4 E2 Oscam plugin

I dont know this receiver but on openpli images you can install oscam directly from the images feeds, go to plugins/download plugins/softcams.

• I dont know this receiver but on openpli images you can install oscam directly from the images feeds, go to plugins/download plugins/softcams.

Well it wasn't as straight forward as i'd hope. I'm using a cam called 'Alternative Softcam'....

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!