card update

There are 74 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,552 times. The last Post () by wadey1457.

• What is all the fuss about? If all you want out of this hobby is to get sly UK for cheap, then maybe you should actually consider getting a valid sub. For everyone else, the storm is merely a light shower.

Could not agree more it appears that the panic stricken people are the 43cm fixed dish with F3/F5/X3/X5 brigade as well as the low life my second income as a payserver is coming to an end people.

It happened with the cable scene and now its happening with the sat scene

• I've already got my Tivo all setup now. Its just taking a bit of used to again. I had to get VM to send a hit to the card its been so long since i last used it lol. I'll probably just stick the 5ky+ box upstairs in the bedroom to keep the wife happy until the sub gets cancelled.

I see that non of this has stopped the w**kers advertising their 12 month gifts and guarantees on ebay. Looks like a lot of people are going to get ripped off very soon, can't say i'll be feeling sorry for them in the slightest. I couldn't give a monkies if they get ripped off :10lol:

They have bought it all on themselves as far as i'm concerned :snicker:

• Nano the cards are updating in oscam at the minute as long as AU is on its ok , dont put it in the original box its fine , and todays input was from a trusted source, dont get me wrong the payserver need to get sorted out , proceeds of crime act comes to mind

• just noticed by hd box has a new field in system details labeled "Receiver ID" it has a nine digit value.
    Does this have anything to do with this ?

• I would say so, but to be honest its anybodies guess at the moment. Nobody knows whats been implemented at this time other than ***.

Nano the cards are updating in oscam at the minute as long as AU is on its ok , dont put it in the original box its fine , and todays input was from a trusted source

It also appears to update OK under CCCam too at this moment in time.

Nano

• I think the other threads have been removed or merged into other threads.

:thumbsdown:

Nano

• When i try the links i get message you do not have permission to access this page Any ideas why?

We have already stated previously that we have had to take measures to calm the talk down so not to attract unwanted attention. I am not sure that sly would appreciate some of the things that were getting discussed, and they can afford their legal costs:39_002:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

what does that mean ashr1 ??

His entitlements are up to that day m8

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• I would say its a bit more than that. I would say its not just a boxkey anymore, it could also be something else added like an RSAKey or AESKey. At this moment in time it could be anybodies guess what they have done.

nano

• it took a few times before my card was locked. i was trying to setup my server and initiated the card about 5 times when the wife was wanting to record something. the box has had the new sofware on it for a while. a simple solution for those who cannot update cards in oscam could be to disable the microswitch on the card reader so when the card is removed it just shows a card error instead of insert viewing card thus when the card is inserted again for an update it will not initiate. as far as i can tell this is when the card is paired as there are other people with amstrad boxes which still are not paired even though they have the same software updated

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!