help to how create vps oscam

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,209 times. The last Post () by Kasztelan.

• I doubt you'll get much support here for VPS server, why would you want a VPS unless you had countless users? What's the reason for your change?

• There is nothing wrong with using a vps if your worried about security etc bear in mind that you need to tell your peers that your running via a vps and let them decide if they still want to share with you,your will find various tutorials if look on google also look at running behind a vpn is your genuinely worried about security

• I can help you. Where are you from? I'll find a VPS and you pay for it. Then I'll help to install OSCAM r8600 + CCcam.

• hello i find the solution.
    I use intovps as vps server, then to communicate between the 2 server you must create a n line.
    You need to install oscam on the vps server.

Im looking some guide how install oscam on vps , this is my problem @ the moment .

We know very little about you Piekos285. You have 6 posts in 8 months my friend, so maybe you could explain your needs and reasons for wanting to setup on VPS first.. VPS setups, especially from users who seem to have minimal involvement with the community do trigger payserver paranoia (and rightly so). So please take the time to explain..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hi guys thanks for all answers , i install already multics on vps and oscam as well , now i have question how to connect my local card from box to oscam on vps , and 2 question is there is any chance to boost ping time for clients boxes .
    And thanks again for all support.
    Regards
    P.s I'm using oscam on my dreambox as well so oscam to oscam .

Thanks

• Piekos285 did you notice that thatfellow has asked you a question? You have made no reference to it or any attempt to answer it. As he said, we just want to know the who's and why's behind your setup. Thanks.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!