Al Jazeera card

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,208 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• just got one of these cards peactivated to put in my ubuntu server ? just wondering what the SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY should be on the .cfg file ?? do i have to enable to emms in the .cfg to ?? thanks in advance

• just got one of these cards peactivated to put in my ubuntu server ? just wondering what the SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY should be on the .cfg file ?? do i have to enable to emms in the .cfg to ?? thanks in advance

IF Viaccess THEN SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : 3570000
    IF Irdeto THEN SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: 6000000

• from what I?ve read most jsc cards seem to have problems updating incl. through the official page which allows up to 3 updates per day so unless you can recieve direct signal (nilesat 7?W ) like other users allow emms .. it has been mentioned that hotbird doesnt update that frequently..
    Note for other future users: if your card hasnt been preactivated then you have a period of one weeks grace to activate it..

• from what I?ve read most jsc cards seem to have problems updating incl. through the official page which allows up to 3 updates per day so unless you can recieve direct signal (nilesat 7?W ) like other users allow emms .. it has been mentioned that hotbird doesnt update that frequently..
    Note for other future users: if your card hasnt been preactivated then you have a period of one weeks grace to activate it..

i have an irdeto card on 13e but for the last 2 weeks +9 and +10 are gone, its shared between a dm800 and a dm500 at the moment and its glitch free using cccam.

i had an irdeto card working perfect last year on +1 to +10.

i can access the al jazeera site for cards using a proxy and i am going to try and send an update signal to the card.

does anybody know if it will update on 13e? i will try anyway and post the results.

• checking it out ,,leaving it on channel +2 should update it ,but updates can take more than 24 hrs so I would leave it on that channel when not viewing.. haven?t seen any posts or info about +9 +10 changing and my peers open all channels no problem.
    remember to use a valid email account (for example .gmail) in case they need/want to contact you..
    last word of advice would be to contact the card supplier if you don?t succeed yourself..
    for the benefit of others ,let us know how you get on ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!