vu+duo not start

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,913 times. The last Post () by tps_star.

• hi
    my vu+duo not start
    i tired to upgrade bootloader and image
    my receiver upgrade with all image but not started
    i see in tv this message : starting GUI and not starting
    and in front panel this message : vu+duo
    please helpme

• thancks for reply
    vu+duo is orginal
    i try this image :
    BH 1.7.4 Vu Duo Full Backup 07052012
    BlackHole-2.0.2-bm750
    BlackHole-1.7.5-bm750
    and this boot loader :
    duo_cfe_3_0_usb
    regard

• Ok you need to update the bootloader first, is this updating correctly? The display on the front will tell you to remove the usb and reboot the same as after a image update if it has worked correctly.

Is there and devices connected to the rear usb ports when trying to update the image? Have you another usb stick you can use to try to flash the new image on?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• i update first bootloader and second image
    when update is finish i see in front panel this message remove the usb and reboot
    i try to update with front and rear usb but not working
    you have any idea?
    you have flash dump file this receiver for program with universal programmer ?

• i try to update with front and rear usb but not working

you have flash dump file this receiver for program with universal programmer ?

Only use the front usb port to flash a image on, I have no idea what you mean by flash dump file.

Have you tried to flash on the original Vu image , see if that works.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• please help my problem not solved
    with this problem i not have picture from av or scart socket just hdmi giveme picture
    and cpu my receiver is very hot is normal or cpu is damaged ?

• the cpu tends to hot to very hot thats normal with a vu duo/solo2
    if it stays cold your fcked
    try buttin back the image you had in it or an original vix image LOL

i change nandflash my receiver with working receiver but my receiver not working
    is possible giveme link original vix image
    and how i can know my vu+duo is orginal or clone?
    is possible upgrade my receiver with clone image ?
    if ok please giveme clone image link
    please hepme

• only today for the 1st time a friend brought me his solo as the image had
    screwed up, so i turn it no picture for 10mins then all ok
    re-flashed it no picture for a few mins the in b&w then colour
    then ok.. if you leave it on it runs ok..thermally intermittent normally
    its the other way round, when hot/warm Hmm unusual LOL
    ps. i always but a fan on these cpu's as they tend to get very hot!!

• i need number this cap and resistor in bottom side mainboard
    1: C532
    2: C348
    3: C507
    4: R501
    PLEASE HELP ME

my problem not solved
    please helpme

please helpme
    i upgrade this receiver with many image but my problem not solved i change flash this receiver with working receiver but not work
    i think my receiver have hardware problem not software problem
    very good upgrade
    but not picture video from av output and just hdmi have picture and hang in starting GUI

• What actually Happens when you start box?

Does image load up and then hang? Revolving spinner in top corner or anything like that?

do you have a rs232 cable? A seperate small connecting board? Any stickers saying use hardware from this source only or V2 or V3 stickers on?

what images have you tried just the newer? Or older ones also?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Any stickers on outside of box? You have the cable how about the small motherboard with 9 pin connectors either end?

I think you may have a clone? where did you get from? how much did you pay?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• the cpu tends to hot to very hot thats normal with a vu duo/solo2
    if it stays cold your fcked
    try buttin back the image you had in it or an original vix image LOL

i'm not quite sure what your basing that on but i have a stack of 5 receivers in font of me now with a DUO LE at the bottom and a solo2 at the top and the solo2 is warm to the touch and always is.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Do the flash update as you did before (From Front USB) but when prompted to "remove the usb and reboot" power off the box from the back button, but leave it off for 5 minutes before powering it back on..
    I have heard that this is some safety built in to stop the processor getting damaged. I had a very similar problem with an older model Duo and this method worked perfect for me..

I cant link to the official ViX downloads but you can just google:

openvix-builds

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!