how to reset vu+ duo original image & settings

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,195 times. The last Post () by daba.

• hi

i have recently installed a blackhole image on my vu duo (original) didn't back up the original image , how can i reset it to it's original image & factory settings ? the box is only a couple of days old bought from germany ,do you think i still can return it and get a refund once it is reset ?

regards

• settings is easy...menu-setup - factory reset..
    as for the image...
    flash THIS ONE back onto the stb
    download it unrar to a usb stick and follow the usual USB flashing procedure

BUT.... ¿ why do you want to return the stb ?? it is one of the best dualtuners on the market...

• thanx a lot cazuela
    as the box is still few days old i think i still can get a refund from the seller (i hope so) i want to reset it to factory settings with original image so that i can return it to them . cccam business was a nightmare for me if u c what i mean :ops:.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!