Grey Channels on 28.2 East Static Dish

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,043 times. The last Post () by MrCeez.

• I was using a BH 2.0.2 image (backup) everything worked till I decided to update my
    System. After the software update all channels were greyed out. Changing channels was not met with a msg about tuner not being configured. Although nothing had changed, something had. Tried a scan channels found but when i tried ABM all channels were greyed.
    I only use 28.2E at the moment. I would love a backup image with that config and the 101 number format which I am used to. Or how I can get my channels working and formatted accordingly.
    Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

• When I updated mine, I had the same issue. Turned out that the settings of the tuner were pointing to a different satellite. As soon as I changed it to hotbird (my dish is pointed there) everything worked. Hope I helped.

• When I updated mine, I had the same issue. Turned out that the settings of the tuner were pointing to a different satellite. As soon as I changed it to hotbird (my dish is pointed there) everything worked. Hope I helped.

My dish is fixed, so not the cause for me. Thanks

• sounds like one of the tuners is say on 19.2 where as your looking for it to be on 28 not sure how to get to tuner configuration in bh but in vix its
    menu-setup-service searching-tuner configuration and you can see both tuners and which one is not on right sat

• Will have a go once I get in. But using the ABM. I am still not able to generate the sly no. Can u run through your config? Should the custom numbering be enabled?

• master G

Added the Label Static Dish Setup
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Tuner configuration problems” to “Grey Channels on 28.2 East Static Dish”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!