VU Uno TSPanel Problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,127 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hiya all,

Have been running Blackpole on my Vu Uno since received it, however after a crash the other day and daft man here didn't have a backup, have loaded latest Blackhole image and boy im chuffing lost.

Got go through the whole ball ache again.

At min biggest problem, no tspanel, have downloaded and tried manually installing but not appearing, could anybody kindly advise what version I need for latest Blackhole please?

Thank you

• Thank you matey all sorted and up & running. Big thank you for your help. And Backup done ;-)

Only little problem I have is that I accidentally downloaded LCD Picon and now have no display on front of receiver apart from last menu command, searched and found to delete /USR/Share/Enigma2/Piconlcd but cannot locate any such folder in latest Blackhole version?

Part from that we all honky dory, thanks mate

• First of all, be careful with details of writing such as CAPITALS,,as this can change everything...
    perhaps ,depending on where you downloaded/installed from ,they might have been directed to your extensions folder..
    /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions.....
    or..
    in media/usb
    Anyhow
    there should be a folder in usr/share/enigma2 called ....piconlcd

If you dont have the folder there ,create one then add this attached .png to it...
    FULL reboot and you should be back to normal ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!