No Ts Panel

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,804 times. The last Post () by annie12.

• as you have just found out and as previously mentioned ,, TS panel isnt compatible with openpli based images..
    check in extensions to see if the folder is there..
    if not, you just have to reinstall it if you really do want to use it..

• What exactly do you want from tspanel? I'm also running vix and have managed to source everything I need from the feeds or from the plugins section on this, or other forums.
    Ts panel and vix don't go very well together, can lead to problems down the line.

• Hi bookie,before I had to reflash i had 1 Chanel, web browser etc in plugins
    But not there now and when I go to plugins press green it tells me feeds are
    down for maintenance.i have a vu ultimo with vix 3.0.

• if you go to the openvix download site you can see by the green orb that the feeds are currently set as stable, as for 1 channel we removed that from our feeds for legal reasons as we received a takedown notice because of it.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• as you have just found out and as previously mentioned ,, TS panel isnt compatible with openpli based images..
    check in extensions to see if the folder is there..
    if not, you just have to reinstall it if you really do want to use it..

Hi Caz i installed it got cams ect then deleted it a a handy and easy way out
    how i knew about incompatibility was when you press setup you get the green
    screen of death,
    this was on the open-pli 3.0 (solo2)
    maybe this might work on other images ?

• I'm running Vix 3.0 on the ultimo and it went t*ts up last week
    And when I reflashed no TSpanel . I had a backup but still no
    Ts panel.

Put your IPK in /tmp folder then connect to your telnet and try this command:

cd /

cd /tmp

opkg install -force-overwrite your-ipk

• I was having the same problem of feeds down for maintenance on one of the older builds.
    I flashed a newer build and that sorted the problem out.

• unfortunately the way TSpanel installs and overwrites system files means that not even that is a sure fire and safe way to progress, you can never fully remove TSpanel unless you perform a full reflash and then trawl the HDD for the hidden self install files. you may still suffer problems down the road with things like Timeshift and HDD / USB mounts etc.

as for installing .IPK files there is a build in installer in the ViX image that detects content on newly inserted USB media allowing for installing files without needing FTP access.

hi pheonix
    taken that on board and kinda guessed it might leave some traces on image/hdd
    but at least it save a lot of hassle and going through forums, internet, myback
    files ect well at least on the pli it worked it took me a small while to figure out
    why it was crashing, and i like the simplicity of the image LOL

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!