Newbie and his SOLO2

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,169 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hello all I have just brought a VU+solo2 from our sponsors of course, been stuck a few times, it came pre flashed with BH I also had to aline my motorized dish, anyway plugged it all in went to 1 west but could not get a sausage so more research, I download a channel list and with dreambox edit sent it to the box and wohoo got a picture locked the dish up all good but now the dish wont move when I select a channel I have it set on tuner A usals and tuner B equal to A. it will move on satfinder but not when I change channel.... also need some help with the next step how to get and set up ccam or do I use mgmcamd,oscam a mate has given me a line............. any help would be gratefully received

• HELP well after a lot of reading I am none the wiser with regards to the dish motor I have tried all of the configurations but no joy it flashes up on the screen like the dish is moving but its not, I have also read that some people are having trouble with the latest BH image and a motorized dish !

• I would try the latest ViX image buddy, very easy to setup and get going and may be a better option for you with it being your first time with this type of receiver.The EPG is excellent on it, you could even try a ready made backup by one of the team, available here: http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…2-backup-ten-below-3.html

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

I have also read that some people are having trouble with the latest BH image and a motorized dish

Although I am using an UNO ,I have no probs at all setting up my motor with latest BH..
    While in usals ¿have you setup your longitude + latitude and saved it ?

• Although I am using an UNO ,I have no probs at all setting up my motor with latest BH..
    While in usals ¿have you setup your longitude + latitude and saved it ?

Thanks for the help here is a bit more info
    its ona t@k bracket+pole installed by my good self...
    1 meter dish Trac and the motor is a motech 2100
    i think its the latest BH got the box pre flashed
    right my post code is LE77FU and at dish pointer i get lat 52.6733 and long -1.1948 and as the long is a minus i have read that i have to subtact it from 360.00 so what i put in for long was 358.805 west and lat 052.673 north
    looks like where i am i have a good foot print but the fact the dish wont move when i change chan is pissing me off cause i dont know why, but if i go in to sat finder in the menu the dish moves to what ever sat that i select ..........
    But now i have found out if i unconfigire tuner B it will move

• I would try the latest ViX image buddy, very easy to setup and get going and may be a better option for you with it being your first time with this type of receiver.The EPG is excellent on it, you could even try a ready made backup by one of the team, available here: http://linuxsat-support.com/vu…2-backup-ten-below-3.html

I dont know what to do, do i start again...to be honest i have not go very far with BH i dont want anyone to spoon feed me but there seems to be a lac of tuts.well i cant find one that fits what i have BH 2.0.2 erv abuild 20013-03.27 master
    What i have read is to use tspanel but then some people say not to use it as its unstady ?

• SOhttp://linuxsat-support.com/attachments/emulator-packs-images/4670d1323606449-blackhole-softcam-collection-enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam_v2.1.3-bh.ipkRRY OK NOW YOU NEED ONLY PUT CCAM NO ON BH

DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ANY PROB CAN DO IT BY TEAMVIEUWER

• SOhttp://linuxsat-support.com/attachments/emulator-packs-images/4670d1323606449-blackhole-softcam-collection-enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam_v2.1.3-bh.ipkRRY OK NOW YOU NEED ONLY PUT CCAM NO ON BH

DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ANY PROB CAN DO IT BY TEAMVIEUWER

As Manuwell would say on fawlty towers " K "

• I have downloaded the plug-in-cams-cccam_v2.1.3 and with filezilla ftp to the tmp folder of my box I then installed it in to the box then, I have ftp to the box in to the etc folder my c line and only that as a "CCcam.cfg file" re booted the box hit the blue button and set default cam active common interface...... but that is as far as I have got.
    nearer but still not there, any one care to tell me what I may have done wrong

• Official Post

I have downloaded the plug-in-cams-cccam_v2.1.3 and with filezilla ftp to the tmp folder of my box I then installed it in to the box then, I have ftp to the box in to the etc folder my c line and only that as a "CCcam.cfg file" re booted the box hit the blue button and set default cam active common interface...... but that is as far as I have got.
    nearer but still not there, any one care to tell me what I may have done wrong

The bit in red.

Well with all respect i want to learn so i am aftrer some more advice i thought i was nearly there............

Set the active cam as CCcam buddy, moving l/r should change the cam.

• nothing comes up when i press left/ right i was told to use this file is it the right one enigma2-plugin-cams-CCcam_v2.1.3-BH.ipk
    I have also just tried enigma2-plugin-cam-cccam-v2.3.0_e2_bh.ipk, as its instaling i can see the words colective error as its flashing and same thing when i press blue button after reset nothing there

• Wohoooooooooooooo thankyou That one has instaled so now i put my cline in to a blank notepad and save it as CCcam.cfg then ftp in to the etc folder on the box ?

• Official Post

Wohoooooooooooooo thankyou That one has instaled so now i put my cline in to a blank notepad and save it as CCcam.cfg then ftp in to the etc folder on the box ?

Just ftp to /ect then scroll down to CCcam.cfg, right click and choose edit then paste your line in there and save.

• Just ftp to /ect then scroll down to CCcam.cfg, right click and choose edit then paste your line in there and save.

Right i am almost there i have pasted it in but it's not working should i have a space between C: peterpepper

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!