Newbie and his SOLO2

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,168 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Right i am almost there i have pasted it in but it's not working should i have a space between C: peterpepper

I took the space out and.................................... its working THANKYOU so much for you help

• Just a couple more things, I am getting a lot of picture freezing on all the sly channels but it is perfect on the free to view is there any thing I can adjust or is it just the overloaded sever my mate has kindly let me join ?

also it seems I wasted quite some time trying to a get files working that I thought were compactable with my image like enigma-plug-in-cam-scam-v2.3.0_e2_bh.ipk turns out that it was not compatible how do I check in the future to what will and wont work with my image BH

• Official Post

Just a couple more things, I am getting a lot of picture freezing on all the sly channels but it is perfect on the free to view is there any thing I can adjust or is it just the overloaded sever my mate has kindly let me join ?

It certainly does sound like an overloaded server buddy, i think we both know what kind & they are not received well here.

also it seems I wasted quite some time trying to a get files working that I thought were compactable with my image like enigma-plug-in-cam-scam-v2.3.0_e2_bh.ipk turns out that it was not compatible how do I check in the future to what will and wont work with my image BH

On BH OE2 images (2.x.x) only use ipk files with the extension ending all.ipk or mips32el.ipk.

• [quote='Ten Below','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=111871#post111871']It certainly does sound like an overloaded server buddy, i think we both know what kind & they are not received well here.

NO honest it is not one of those My mates contribution is just the basic sly freview in to the pot, and then he has let me join it would seem we are quite low in the pecking order but I can honestly say both of us pay no money to receive what we get

• have you tried out my suggestion ???:

well after I unconfigired tuner B it now works how it should, there is conflicting information I.e. if you have a minus figure then you minus it from 360 or as you have posted put it in as plus. if you know what I mean what I will do is reconfigure tuner B and put it in as you have said and I will report back

• Official Post

[quote='Ten Below','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=111871#post111871']It certainly does sound like an overloaded server buddy, i think we both know what kind & they are not received well here.

NO honest it is not one of those My mates contribution is just the basic sly freview in to the pot, and then he has let me join it would seem we are quite low in the pecking order but I can honestly say both of us pay no money to receive what we get

Hey its cool buddy i wasn't growling, you made it obvious you wanted to learn in this thread which i like ,so i believe 100% what you say.
    The hard work is done, you will get it how you want it running soon enough. beer10

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!