E2 OpenSource SH4 Duckbox Project GIT-4767 PKT SVN-2060 HYPERION

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,286 times. The last Post () by sparkymark79.

• Courtesy of PKTeam & B4Team

E2 OpenSource SH4 Duckbox Project GIT-4767 PKT SVN-2060 HYPERION Image

Added by PKT:
    [ALL] migration to OpenPLI
    [ALL] add more than 100+ plugins to download
    [ALL] fixed aspect ratio selection in A/V setting.
    [ALL] fix network setup
    [ALL] transparency fix if any window opend while infobar is dimming
    [ALL] added recording setup to menu
    [ALL] PermanentClock : added progress bar & other small fixes
    [ALL] fix subservices reload
    [ALL] fix green key support in infobar
    [ALL] Basic HD skin removed - it is already as default
    [ALL] fix opkg
    [ALL] add djcrash Updater v1.2.5
    [ALL] update Backup Manager v1.7
    - add /media/Points for backup
    - add backup of timer
    [ALL] converters update
    [ALL] new approach to control of FrontPanel
    [ALL] fix SCART Output
    [ALL] add missing: subtitle setup & autolanguage setup to main menu
    [ALL] fix GS when subtitled was selected by Audio Menu
    [ALL] GraphMultiEPG -fixed compatibility to other skins ( without our fonts )
    [ALL] 1st boot wizard fix
    [ALL] Languages: 1st is English, 2nd - Polish, others is alphabetical order
    [ALL] fix Backup Aurorestore - now 100% working
    [ALL] FrontPanel Setup extended to Time&Name, Time&Number
    [ALL] video settings optimization
    [ALL] update skins for PIG support
    [ALL] fix some STB's for PIG support
    [STI7111&7105] Fix CEC support
    [OCT1008+] fix picture viewer and videoplayback
    [GM7162] VFD icons support
    [GM7162] VFD Icons: 2nd record Icon, Full HD, HD, Disk Icon while REC.
    [GM7162] added CAM activation if is Disabled in Standby mode.
    [GM7162] fix icons off in standby/deepstandby
    [GM7162] keymap support Portal key
    [UFS910] fix restart network interface
    [SFXXX] added support of LongEPG key
    [IPBOX] optimization evremote
    [ADB_BOX] Additional options in the settings Front Panlu only NBOX
    [ADB_BOX] Fix for transponders with SR = 30000
    [ADB_BOX] Other amendments improving system performance
    [ALL] increase stability
    [...] and many many other changes not included in chagnelog.

FTP login: root, passwd: pkteam

linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/15259/
    linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/15260/
    linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/15261/
    linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/15262/
    linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/15263/

PKT Enigma2 Hyperion Emulator Pack

Nbox BSLA pen OPEN-PLI V8

VU+SOLO2 IMAGE VTI

• Hi,

I can't work out the update procedure. I have a modded box with multi uboot on it I think. what is the process to get this running. it's driving me mad!

thanks

Mark

• ok so im updating it correct but it keeps going prog>fail. I've tried a bunch of usbkeys. I have all three files on the usbkeys. I can't think what I'm doing wrong. Nebula installs using b4t so there is nothing wrong with the box?

• I ftp the image to the HD on the box and then open install manager from the BluePanel .
    1572968d73f163a630.jpg

Select sdb2 as the destination and your ftped image as the source ...
    When you re-boot after the install select USH1 from multi-boot . must be set to b4t not freebox etc ..
    BTW the image I'm using was downloaded from the PKTeam website where there is one for NAND and one for USB .I'm using the USB one . Didn't want to write the NAND one just in case but works great from 4Gb microSD card in an adaptor ....

• To download the latest update (2063 - blue / updates / firmware) - should solve the problem with GS recording some nboxach + changes in FRONTPANEL Setup.

Nbox BSLA pen OPEN-PLI V8

VU+SOLO2 IMAGE VTI

• just installed this image , lookks great , only 1 problem , when i login using dcc , or total commander i cannot access the ftp part , it comes up blank so i cannot insert my lines , this is whats wrote below the ftp section
    < 200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
    > LIST
    < 150 Here comes the directory listing.
    < 426 Failure writing network stream.
    ! RETR/LIST/NLST Failed

login is root
    passwd is pkteam
    any help would be appreciated thanx

• great image, works well, a credit to you all,
    downloaded openvpn but have the old issue of tun.ko

nbox 5800 issue

Hyperion 1 svn 2067

Linux Adb_Box 2.6.32.59_stm24_0211 #1 PREEMPT Sat Apr 13 16:05:10 CEST 2013 sh4 GNU/Linux

Adb_Box:/lib/modules# insmod tun.ko
    insmod: can't insert 'tun.ko': invalid module format

any ideas?

• Here is the version for usb/hdd For best installation I first installed the NAND version in NAND, then formatted the hdd from blue panel install manager/disk manager (Partition1 -1gb ext3, Partition 2 128mb swap, partition 3, left free space, ext3).

Go to mount manager and mount /dev/sda3 to /hdd

Then send the hdd version from this post to /hdd using winscp or similar

Then go to blue panel - install manager, and select install image on sda1, and select the image you sent to /hdd

Wait until install completes, then once finised, turn off and on, and on turning on, repeadedly press up arrow on the front of your receiver until you get to HDD1, then press OK

This should run Hyperion from the HDD partition you just installed it on, and you will have more space for plugins as you just installed it on a 1GB partition. It is best to install it on HDD1 after a clean install on NAND with the same image, or it might have a couple of plugin incompatibility issues like I found when I had Nebula Zero on NAND and Hyperion on HDD1

• Nbox 5800sx Running from hdd , no gsod's and epg working great.
    Well pleased with hyperion.
    Wonder what hyperion 2 will bring....

Esguk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Nbox 5800sx Running from hdd , no gsod's and epg working great.
    Well pleased with hyperion.
    Wonder what hyperion 2 will bring....

Esguk

Esguk did you do this following the above instructions in post 12? Can you give me any tips please as have been trying to do this for ages and not succeeded. However, not tried this method yet but glad to hear someone has done it as the box runs a lot more smoothly from HDD. You mention Hyperion 2, it this due out? I have Hyperion in Nand memory but I think its just the Nand one, hence why it wont work. Apart from the above is there a step by step instruction sequence? Do you know if iplayers will run from this or TSmedia?

• Esguk did you do this following the above instructions in post 12? Can you give me any tips please as have been trying to do this for ages and not succeeded. However, not tried this method yet but glad to hear someone has done it as the box runs a lot more smoothly from HDD. You mention Hyperion 2, it this due out? I have Hyperion in Nand memory but I think its just the Nand one, hence why it wont work. Apart from the above is there a step by step instruction sequence? Do you know if iplayers will run from this or TSmedia?

If things are going wrong, then let us know where you are falling over. It is pretty much a simple process so you must be doing something wrong somewhere - how far did you get up to?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I was trying to follow the instructions from the PKteam forum. A couple of their guys were trying to help. I suspect my problem was not having the Hyperion image in memory and trying from that to install the Image to HDD. I run Nebula on my HDD but also have Nebula on USB so was booting to that and then trying to install Hyperion but it would never fire up. I managed to install Hyperion in Nand no problem. I tried to partiotion in Linux Ubuntu and allsorts as the instructions were very difficult.

At the moment I have the HDD split into three, two 1GB partitions and the other partion being the rest for saving stuff to. As I see it all I need to do is mount sda 3 the biggest partition. Save the image onto it via DCC, then install the Hyperion USB image to sda1 Then go to blue panel - install manager, and select install image on sda1, and select the image you sent to /hdd. As it formats as it goes alomg this should not need doing first.

Wait until install completes, then once finised, turn off and on, and on turning on, repeatedly press up arrow on the front of your receiver until you get to HDD1, then press OK?

Musogeek is that really your connection speed?

• That is pretty much all you need to do to install the image. I had issues when I had two different images installed on HDD partitions, one on sda1 and one on sda2 - selecting HDD1 led to nothing - then after this, I installed just one image on SDA1 - swap on SDA2 and rest of HDD on SDA3 - this did the trick. You can run Hyperion from HDD while Nebula is on NAND, it is just you will get a box that comes up on your screen when you enter plugins menu saying a couple don't work, because, for me, it used my flash settings on the image installed on SDA1.

I noticed my mini guide on this thread appear on another forum:lmao:

If this was my true internet speed, you will get my reply in about 5 years time:lol:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Yeah tomthered followed the instructions to the letter and all went well.
    Was previously using nebula zero from nand but getting many gsod's and hd judder so I took the plunge
    Still got issues with clearing two encrypted channels at once though, ie record one, watch one. Using oscam 7750 I wonder if there is a magic setting I'm missing. Black screen on one while the other records, but it shows the connection and Ecm time but no picture, strange will persevere though.
    That's my setup not the hyperion image problem I think.

Esguk

• That is pretty much all you need to do to install the image. I had issues when I had two different images installed on HDD partitions, one on sda1 and one on sda2 - selecting HDD1 led to nothing - then after this, I installed just one image on SDA1 - swap on SDA2 and rest of HDD on SDA3 - this did the trick. You can run Hyperion from HDD while Nebula is on NAND, it is just you will get a box that comes up on your screen when you enter plugins menu saying a couple don't work, because, for me, it used my flash settings on the image installed on SDA1.

I noticed my mini guide on this thread appear on another forum:lmao:

If this was my true internet speed, you will get my reply in about 5 years time:lol:

Yes I know the forum you mention, I am a member there, but it wasnt me, credit where it is due because this has foxed me for a whille, and I had given up until I saw your post. Regarding the hard drive I only use it for one image, the other two partitions are one for a swap drive to help with memory and the other is for saving stuff to.

The Nebula Zero v2 image I use from hard drive is stable at moment, its just the lack of plugins. I wouldnt mind iplayer to get stuff and also maybe TSmedia. Hyperion may allow this, although I did notice an image on here that seemed to indicate those plugins were available. see here http://linuxsat-support.com/nb…nand-nbox-rafalcool1.html

You know of any other images that will do that?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!