Blackhole 2.0.2 Memory Trouble

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 739 times. The last Post () by eigh8plus.

• Hello All,

Ive gone wrong somewhere and trying to rectify (badly).

Installed the new Blackhole 2.0.2 image after having problem with Blackpole.

All up & running lovely, however when I try to change from Mgcamd 1.38 to Cccam 2.30 Im getting green screen and no memory message.

Now I know this is due to recent downloads going to flash (picons) and not HDD, how do I:

1) Get rid of stuff in flash
    2) Alter where downloaded picons go to HDD instead of /media/usb?

Thank you

• I have come across same error message several times,especially when using Bh,,
    so what I do now is put image on BH image on flash then enter "universe"( after setting up a 4gb usb stick to media/usb)
    then go into "avalon"(which will use media/usb) and live( stay/ use) as general image for adding plugins and addons...
    flash will only contain the image ,nothing else..
    there are tutorials about this in vu tutorials
    if I ever get enough time I will make a backup

Black Hole Speed Up: Remove extra files when hbbtv is disabled and add option to remove web manuals (this will save more than 5 Mb of flash).

press blue-blue , here you will see SPEEEDUP , Ok then disable hbbtv and any others that you don´t use regularly..
    bearing in mind the ones that are neccessary fortheimage to be stable..

• press blue-blue , here you will see SPEEEDUP , Ok then disable hbbtv and any others that you don´t use regularly..
    bearing in mind the ones that are neccessary fortheimage to be stable..

Could you please point out those that are necessary for the image to be stable.
    Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!