Adding Satellites to AutoBouquetsMaker

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,266 times. The last Post () by samwisezambeezi.

• I am trying to add 13E & 19.2E to my AutobouquetsMaker plugin.. When I go to:
    Menu / Setup / Service Searching / AutoBouquetsMaker / Providers

All I get is SlyUK..

I remember testing a backup image a few months back that had a few other sats in this list but I have no idea how to add them..

Any advice would be appreciated..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• is your sat.xml 28.2e only?
    maybe needs updating to include other sats

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• ABM will only show the options for satellites defined in your tuner settings.

so for example if you only have 28.2 east setup in your tuner setup page it will just show 28.2 east in ABM.

check your tuner settings then reboot the receiver for the changes to save, then check ABM again to see if it now shown options for other locations.

also ABM done not touch or read the satellites.xml file as it gets it's data directly from the satellite feed it self.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

is your sat.xml 28.2e only

At the moment yes.. its only 28.2e

Are you running vix? If so, is it the latest build?
    I have about a dozen providers in the auto bouquets config.

yep on latest ViX with all updates.. I love this image.. but only 28.2e in the auto bouquets config..

As of now m8, I only have 2 feeds from 28.2e.. I am connecting 4 more sat's later on today through switch on tuner 2.. I was just wondering if it was possible to add the other sats to ABM providers without having the sats connected? probably not, I would have to connect & configure the other sats first right?? I basically wanted to have the Providers ready to go before when I connected my Switch to tuner 2..

UPDATE

I have it working now. It was indeed in the tuner setup.. Thanks guys..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• UPDATE

I have it working now. It was indeed in the tuner setup.. Thanks guys..

Yes we specifically designed ABM so that it would only include those satellites present in the users tuner config. this way those who only use one or two satellites dont see the others in the ABM providers list to remove confusion for them.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Hi thatfellow,

I don't suppose you could elaborate on how fixing your tuner setup solved your issue please? I'm having a nightmare missing lots of channels; i have both tuner A & B set up to 28.2E but only providers i can get in my config are Sky Italia and Tivustat. Cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!