CCcam - no ECM, EMM and Entitlements

There are 32 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,862 times. The last Post () by ferdi.

• Hi All

I have a DM800 org, with the latest Newnigma img, and would like to use CCcam.

I have the image installed, and can view FTA.

But at the CCcam webGui no ECM, EMM and Entitlements are shown, and my screen is black.

I done a lot of googling and forum searching, but have found no cfg's that works.

Hope that you are able to help me..

Regards.

• Thx

But I have read all guides in here, and grasp the F C lines, amonge others, but I think there is something else happening, that I cant detect, I dont think my box reads my card, or the card is not updated ...

Is there any logfiles which I can post to help ?

• if the webGUI is up, then i expect it to be running .. ?

I have been making many modifications over the last few days, but have found nothing working, my resent config follows here..

im trying to use my Viaxat nordic card

I have however not found if i need a F C line for the box where the card is installed in ....

• Change your CCcam.cfg file with this one buddy, everything is disabled in the configs you posted.
    [h=3]CCcam.cfg file for newbies[/h]

the one i posted did have something enabled, but not much ..

The one you are linking to, that one have i already tryed, maybe it needs a little adjusting ?
    Ill install that one again, but will need more pointers.

Can it be that my card is a new type that can not be read ?

• Xang72 read the rules and please make an introduction.

When you've done that please tell us what card you have as some cards cannot be decoded by CCCam without certain settings and keys. Some cards cannot be decoded at all by CCCam.

Nano

• Xang72 read the rules and please make an introduction.

When you've done that please tell us what card you have as some cards cannot be decoded by CCCam without certain settings and keys. Some cards cannot be decoded at all by CCCam.

Nano

Hi .. did my intro, did not put together that I would need to have every post cleard, if I have done no intro.

Its a viasaX Nordic card that im trying to read, I have seen other post where ppl have used CCcam, but maybe it was with an older card-id .. ?

• Official Post

Hi .. did my intro, did not put together that I would need to have every post cleard, if I have done no intro.

Its a viasaX Nordic card that im trying to read, I have seen other post where ppl have used CCcam, but maybe it was with an older card-id .. ?

This one?
    [h=1]How to : Oscam Server or Cardreader with CCcam2.1.3 VIASAT 093E IPK[/h]

• Regardinc CCcam / OScam .. I have read somewhere, maybe it was just a roumer, but that the HD chanels would work at ViasaL using CCcam, thats why i was trying to use that one

CCcam is started in blue panel, under services, and i can also access the CCcam Webgui .. But I dont see any data in the Webgui ..

I guess that I'll try OScam..

• Official Post

You need to convert the boxkey, use this tool to convert the serial number from underneath the official decoder http://linuxsat-support.com/cc…t=dreambox+config+creator..

If you are using CCcam enable or add these lines;

Code
    BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 [COLOR='#FF0000']12 34 56 78[/COLOR]
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3570000

If you are using oscam+CCcam 2.1.3 add the boxkey to oscam.server file;

Code
    [reader]
    label = VIASAT
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    [COLOR='#FF0000']boxid = 12345678[/COLOR]
    group = 1
    caid = 093E
    ident = 093E:000000
  • So I assume that I need to install the IPK, the one for all E2, and afterwards copy the containt from the rar into the box ?

when I try to install the IPK, then I get IPKG error status: Collected errors .. - What is that ?

I've googled the error meassage, but have found no help .. What is "IPKG error status: Collected errors" ?

• So I assume that I need to install the IPK, the one for all E2, and afterwards copy the containt from the rar into the box ?

when I try to install the IPK, then I get IPKG error status: Collected errors .. - What is that ?
    I've googled the error meassage, but have found no help .. What is "IPKG error status: Collected errors" ?

• Official Post

So I assume that I need to install the IPK, the one for all E2, and afterwards copy the containt from the rar into the box ?

Those ipk`s are for BlackHole image, thats why you are getting those errors.. I can`t find any ipk`s for Newnigma image..

Try using CCcam with the information in post #16, if that doesn`t work then you may have to try a differant image to get oscam+CCcam 2.1.3 working..

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!