Recommendation

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 347 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi Guys

After recently hearing about all the new changes which could possibly affect my 28.2e share. I have decided that i need to future proof myself. I no the majority of you guys are not to fond of people like me. i only really got into the card sharing community because the amount of chatter i was hearing about free sly.

But just like N*L back in the day, These things happen.

I have been told if i get a proper satellite and motorize it i can get all the Variety im use to with my current share. I know this may involve some foreign card shares etc.

As i said im a total newb at all of this but i like to think i have a level of technical ability i managed to get my boxs up and running with the current share when id read enough.

My question is; can you guys Recommend a setup which will do all the above for as cheap as possible? i currently have a Qbox Mini and a DM800 and a normal sly dish

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!