filezilla problem connecting to solo2

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,464 times. The last Post () by Pad.

• Hi All
    I am trying to set up FileZilla on Windows 8. I have set it up the only problem I have no matter what password I put in it will not connect what is the correct password or where would I find it ?
    Thanks for your help

• Hi Cappillo
    I am trying to send Files for ccam to my solo2 box using the Black Hole and I have to say it has being a right pain in the arse I set up a ***box F5 in five min but the picture quality was poor I have to say The solo2 is better but not nearly as good as my Foretecstar hd box Once you use this type of set up dose the picture quality drop

• try dreambox as the password if not that then its just blank no password, its simply the default password of that image. also ensure the ip address is right. otherwise you wont get anywhere.

and as for the quality you shouldnt have any problems once your set up

I am trying to send Files for ccam to my solo2 box using the Black Hole

either use DCC E2 or VUcc to ftp your cam files ,etc....
    filezilla doesnt need any password ,,but to connect to your solo you need to know the user: root and password: of the image that you are using...
    moral of the story:
    the more info you give ,the more info you get......for example image ,version,,etc..

• Hi
    I am using FileZilla 3.6.02 for win 32 .Is there an easier way of sending cccam files to it its my first time to use anything like this and I haven't got a clue which set up I should use and thanks for all your help its much appreciated

• If you are using filezilla,

Host = Ip addy of your solo2

Username = root

password = vuplus (give this a try, could be different)

port = (leave blank)

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi Cazuela
    I have tried Vucc many time before this will not also connect i must have a problem with my network I will have to get some one to check this out . Anyway thanks again for you help There must be a problem with my set up or may be my Norton 60 is blocking it

• I take it you have you verified the IP address on your receiver, and you are using this when trying to connect with ftp?

Can you use telnet to connect to the receiver? What messages are you getting when you try to connect via FTP? Where did you get the BH image you are using? If it was a special backup image then the password could be different to what you expect.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• ip adress solo2
    username = root
    passw = root

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Hi all
    I needed to set up the server in the BH server panel Black Hole aps Black hole extra settings on the solo2 its simple when you how if there was any instruction as to set up but there is not and when you do that it gives you the ip address of your solo2 which you need to put in the Vu Controal Center to Get it it work and when you get that to work there is little or no instruction to use that either Can some one not post basic set up on the black hole so we can use it

• Hi Cazuela
    You were right I used the VUCC but you have to set up the sat to pc in the Bh server panel Tuner Services and it gives you the Ip address of your sat that you need to put in VUCC to connect and then it connects And then you have to figure out how the use it anyway thanks again for your help

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!