Subscribed to SLY movies

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 931 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi people,

Quick question.
    I'm running CCcam & OSCAM on Ubuntu 12_04 with my own sly card.
    I just subscribed to Sly movies.

Do i need to pop the sly card into my sly hd box to have my card enabled for movies or do i leave it where it is, in my Smargo reader?

Thank you.

• I've also been reading up on entitlement AU, and was wondering if someone could point me towards a Tutorial on how to set this up on CCCam and Oscam server.
    Cheers.

• Do not put it in your *** box mate at all if you want to share for the little time remaining with current ways

• Do not put it in your *** box mate at all if you want to share for the little time remaining with current ways

Thanks. So it should pick up the new entitlement itself? Or do i need to enable the AU?

• Hi, just popped my Sly card in the SLY HD box to receive my movies entitlement.
    BAck in the cccam/OSCAM card reader, everything working fine.

Entitlments to expire end of June...
    will need to set up AU by then...
    any help anyone?

• ashr1 you could get better help if you post your configs here mate so we can see if it is as it should be. Ensure sensitive info is hashed out.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!