Incorrect Time

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 788 times. The last Post () by MrCeez.

• My Vu Solo2 is set up for GMT. We are currently in BST but when i change the time to GMT+1 2Hrs are added instead.
    eg. Current time 2200
    My vu GMT 1s 2100 when i change it to GMT+1 it becomes 2300.
    Can someone help
    Am using BH 2.0.2 image all updates installed

• Their was a problem with the lattest BH image for the Ultmo and the fix was to replace the timezone.xml

I've also had problems in other images with the timezone being +2 hours ahead of GMT and to fix that I had to put a file called Dublin into the root of a folder called zoneinfo

• Their was a problem with the lattest BH image for the Ultmo and the fix was to replace the timezone.xml

I've also had problems in other images with the timezone being +2 hours ahead of GMT and to fix that I had to put a file called Dublin into the root of a folder called zoneinfo

Where can I find the said file.?

• Have you update the blackhole to 2.0.2 Rev. D

Someday everything will all make perfect sence.
    So for now laugh at the confusion,smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

• Sorry bud had a few computer wows my end, did you ever get this sorted?

I downloaded the Dublin file but that didn't work the timezone.xml fix worked for me. Even updating the image didn't work although I didn't do a hard reset just a soft one. But timezone.xml is the way to solve the problem. :-)

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!