The Black Hole

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,183 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi All
    What advantage is a Vu solo Black Hole backup image when you all ready have the image on the satelite reciver?
    How can you arange the chanels or can you set them up the way that you find them easly . The Black Hole to me is a Black Hole with little or no instruction .

• lol

Backup images will be images preinstalled with all the goodies ready to go! (Ondemand, Cams, Channel lists e.t.c)

Normally a supplier will only put a basic out the box version of the image on a receiver, its then up to you to customise it how you like?

Some members take the hassle out of that part and create backup images ready to use!

For channel lists use dreamboxedit.....should be a link on the forum....this will allow you to connect to you receiver..... receiver current list and change accordingly

Failing that i find autobouquets plugin works a treat and has an option to organise your channels as per SLY if that is what you are after!

BH will take some getting used to.....but remembers its just visuals so to speak.....image functionality is the same....just most the time different labels/naming e.t.c lol

You had a look at Vix image?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hi Mrgmx
    Thanks for that I am trying to get used to the Black Hole and by God it not easy I have a lot to learn I know so for I got it to work but its functionally is say the least strange but that is my inexperience I know normally I am quite good with Sats but with this I am struggling and without the help form this Forum and Members like you I would be lost .Is the Vix image easier to use and if so I might give it a try Anyway once again Thank you

• Yes it is buddy IMO

If need be do a backup of what you have and put that aside then whack a forum backup from link below

Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

Tens is most up to date so try that and see how you like it! Im sure you will find it easier!

If not revert back to BH backup and we will try and help you further!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hi All
    I have managed to update my BH image to 2.0.2 ver D .
    I have set up Oscam 8171 CCcam213 I have edited it as instruction using MDTB V7.3 but the CCcan lines in and tested them they pass but it says warning No car limit what dose this mean the other thing since I up graded to Bh image the CCcam lines do not work. the do not clear as before the did .Any ideas please

• Your post is very vague ...
    have you activated oscam/CCcam ?? press blue then left/right arrows until you see it ,
    press OK to activate then reboot.
    btw .. try out the most recent oscam/CCcam ipk for BH

No car limit

CCcan lines in and tested them they pass

the CCcam lines do not work

then you go on to say they don´t work/connect ..
    can you clarify what exactly what the message states??

• Thanks Causela
    The Message is. Server not found SID not found in pat .May be the CCcam lines ore no longer working what happens when this is the case how would you know
    Yes I have done all of those things it shows I don't get any messages and I don't get the connecting box that normally comes up on the screen when you change the channels up I will try the Oscam 8359 and see what happens I am sorry for being such a pain in the arse I am just learning and thank you for your help I will get there in the end
    I have set up Oscam 8359 with the same result my be I not setting up the CCcam in the MDTB V7.3 values right the thing I notice is when you press ok twice when you are on a free to air channel you will see free to air on the top of the screen where it shows Oscam etc .But when you go to an encrypted chanel there is nothing after the Oscam line normally it shows the provider or some thing like it
    One more thing this BH 2.0.2 rev D shows the IP address incurrent settings. In BH 2.0.2 verC it didn't you had to find it in BH Apps and go to Server Tuner and run that to find it so that's a help

• Hi Causela
    My CCcam is the problem it has expired sorry about that still learning
    Thanks

expired ?? that sounds like a "premium server" line...
    let me remind you to read the rules again ....

<12> Anyone found to be running a Pay Server will be permanently banned.

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!