Newbie & New box Need Help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 572 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi everyone, new box solo2 flashed with Blackhole just arrived from world of satellite, installed Hard drive last night, connected up to old sk@ dish, could someone tell me what to do next or point me to the correct tutorial ?
    I do not have sk@ subscription, hoping this box will get me all the channels I need.
    Do I have to run an Ethernet cable to my router? Or has this box wifi in it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Yes you need to be connected to the router. You can do this with ethernet cable, home plugs or you can buy a compatible wifi dongle.
    Wifi isn't built in to the solo2.
    The method you use to open channels is up to you whether it be with an official card, share, etc.
    But a word of warning, this forum doesn't support pay servers or people that use them.
    Not trying to be nasty, it's just the forum rules.

• Hi bokkie
    What is "pay server"?
    So once I get a wifi dongle (to far for cable) what is my next move?
    Just trying to get as much free stuff as possible, fed up paying sk/ all these years. Plus get it in HD hopefully.
    Thanks for reply,

Sorry meant to mention, hope to get motorised dish when funds allow.

• Official Post

connected up to old sk@ dish, could someone tell me what to do next or point me to the correct tutorial ?

Set both Tuner A and B like below so you can record and watch another channel at the same time..

So once I get a wifi dongle (to far for cable) what is my next move?
    Just trying to get as much free stuff as possible, fed up paying sk/ all these years. Plus get it in HD hopefully.

Sorry meant to mention, hope to get motorised dish when funds allow.

Understanding the concept of card sharing and how it works will be your next step, these receivers don`t magically open all channels on their own..

I suggest you start reading the tutorials and questions already asked in these forums --> Cardsharing if theres anything you don`t understand or need help setting up just ask buddy..

I can recommend you a good installer when you need your motorized dish setup..

7a0d1a90.png

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!