missing channels on Vu Solo2

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,726 times. The last Post () by spirou.

• Hi,

I can't access to channels on astra 19.2 E. is it a failure of my new Vu+ Solo2 tuner?

for example no channels on
    frequency 11362 v 22000 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK
    ZDF HD ...

or frequency 11376.5 V 22000 2/3
    Bein Sports HD1, Bein Sports HD2 ...

my config
    firmware: BH 2.0.2 D
    quad lnb (astra 19.2 E, Hotbird 13 E, Nilesat 7.w, Eutelsat 5. W)

thanks

• In first instance I scanned I couldn't reach these providers (at least probably others were missing) after that I used dreamset settings but when these channels were chosen they were not available. Shall I choose another image?

• Are the channels showing as blanked out on your bouquets? Bein Sports HD are pay channels, do you have the entitlements to view these channels? Have you received these channels before on a previous configuration?

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• hey judgey I took the plunge and got one, used to have a DM 800HD PVR(clone), Im delighted with it, really fast, great quality, easy to use and the available images are brilliant. Id recommend.

• i used the xml file and my solo2 did not recognise the bein HD and zdf HD (free to air HD channel). it shows n/a = not available.
    I am about to check my satellite lnb and disecq. It might be the problem.

• How do u like your solo 2? Im thinking of maxing my credit card and getting one....

very good product cheaper than the genuine DM800 and better specs.
    i only regret that the tuners are not plug and play

• seems that the problem is not in the vu solo2 but the satellite lnbs and or switchs. I managed to load these missing channels at a friend's place but my installation need attention

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!