So you think you are clever? Try this...

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,967 times. The last Post () by 007.4.

• This is an IQ test based on Raven's Progressive Matrices. Basically, it is 60 puzzles, with multiple choice answers to fill the blank in each puzzle, and is a good measure of general intelligence, basically, not what you know, but how well you can learn! You have 40 minutes to complete it, but I am sure there are those who can do it in 25 minutes or less.

They do say that it is good to exercise your brain!

Code
    http://www.iqtest-center.com/startIQ_Test.php

Have a go, it is free. There are tests like this where you get to the end and charge you for your scores!

Ensure on the page on the right select your country and age, email if you want (not needed) and scroll down to where it says 'Begin Test Now'

I have done this test sober, now I need to do it drunk and compare the scores:snicker:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• 125, above average is good enough for me.. he he... That got my mind off the stress for a bit, thanks m8..

The worrying part is that I thought I got them all right???

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• It has a history of the last few tests on one of the pages - and gives age score and nationality

Code
    http://www.iqtest-center.com/iq-scores.php

I didn't see any 130 score:lmao:

maybe it is slow to update - but I see someone who is 36 from Ireland got 125!

• just took the test, started to hurt my eyes after the 50th question or so :/ (well thats my excuse and am sticking to it) i got 96 and the average is 100 so i am slightly retarded :/

• haha, i am the top user, age 29 uk score 96. :/

• 125, above average is good enough for me.. he he... That got my mind off the stress for a bit, thanks m8..

The worrying part is that I thought I got them all right???

I found it quite relaxing because you have to concentrate for a while - so it kind of removes everything else for that time!

Anyway 125 is a good score - only one in 20.9 would get that score or higher, so you are in the top 5%!

• :rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf: 126 must of smoked one too many tonight lol!:rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf::rasta2bigsmoke0gf:

Good find MusoGEEK hehe!

:thumbsup:

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• :dribble:..Test Must be faulty, I scored 147 :iamwithstupid:

I take it you are 59 years old from the UK as shows in the scores recent history page?

I thought I wouldn't disclose my results until someone scored higher! So I have to now - I scored 137, but I would love to know where you found the solutions:snicker:, there are probably 2 that I got wrong!:red:

• 20 years or so older my guess! lol

Like a fine wine....he got Brainier with Age!

If you had the one with the small circles inside a circle in the test WHATS THE ANSWER

and i think the one where you had to choose some dodgy style triangles ( some closed shape some open lol)

They must of been at least 12 points each lol

Oh and the one with the Church like symbols....probably why i got it wrong lol

Good Stuff! When i have an Exam ill tap you up lol

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• I take it you are 59 years old from the UK as shows in the scores recent history page?

I thought I wouldn't disclose my results until someone scored higher! So I have to now - I scored 137, but I would love to know where you found the solutions:snicker:, there are probably 2 that I got wrong!:red:

Ha ha thats me.

Just did it again got 150..... no prior knowledge of answers :red:

• I am now getting the impression that this IQ test adjusts scores for higher age groups, as well as lower age groups (children), because it is a fact (apparently!) that you lose your marbles as you get older, so it is adjusting the quotient, and possibly also taking into account the 'Flynn effect' - which is the apparent phenomenon that each generation is better at IQ tests than the last:beat_brick:

Well that is my excuse anyway!!! I will try it later as a 60 year old to see what it says!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!