AJ`s Sly UK Channel List Support

There are 138 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,672 times. The last Post () by Inspiral.

• Thanks, going sound stupid how i change the freq? and what too?

• ESPN HD not working for me, also sly sport 2? Can't seem to find E! Anyone able to shed some light? Thanks lads

I second ESPN HD and AMERICA also setanta1 is coming up as premier sports, *** sports 2 is now ashes mate until the cricket finishes

• This has nothing to do with the AJ`s channel list`s Espn HD is correct with the most upto date list i suggest its probably your payservers fault also please read the rules of the site your first post should be in the introduction section,if you are using a payserver this forum does not offer support for them in anyway thanks

• This has nothing to do with the AJ`s channel list`s Espn HD is correct with the most upto date list i suggest its probably your payservers fault also please read the rules of the site your first post should be in the introduction section,if you are using a payserver this forum does not offer support for them in anyway thanks

With regards to ESPN HD there is a problem with this list I have a ***box F3 and non of the ESPN channels work, I also have a vu solo and duo and using VIX image and ABM ESPN is fine, Picture break though I agree with your comment.

Do a manual channel scan and you will find that the ESPN channels will come back then edit into your fav's on the box, the purpose of AJ's lists is to give a start but due to constant transponder changes and updates its impossible for AJ to keep upto date but using his list make it less time consuming to edit small changes, personally I would change to Enigma2 saves all this.

• Hi there.ive followed the instructions to put the channel list on my F3... but when i go into he favourites, they are all mixed up.... ie Sports has all the news channels and the movies are entertainment. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

• Hi is anybody else having prob with latest lists. No espn hd . Bt only on for few min. Not a server isuse as my own card and all ok with it

• Latest list am having problems with few channels. Bt sports stops after few min. Used 31 july updates and works fine

Everything is running okay for me using latest list perhaps it was just a bad download

If Stupidity got me Into this Mess Why Can't it get Me out of It

• First of all thanks for the file and the instructions, however, i have gone through step by step and still cant get certain channels, I get the $ thing on them and this includes the irish channels (which is a bummer as I live in Ireland).

Any ideas as to how fix this? Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks once again,
    PGRS

• Sorry guys, with the new update from first page couple of indian channels are not working i.e. Sony Entertainment Television. Can someone please guide me?

• Does anyone have Sony Entertainment working version on their channel listings? as i can't find that at all.. Please kindly help me please.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!