Multiple Clines, Flines, Nlines in Ubuntu server

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 878 times. The last Post () by ashr1.

• Hi guys,
    I have accumulated many clines and 1 nline from peers.

As you can imagine my cccam.cfg on my server looks complicated/messy.

For example, I have 1 cline which gives me access to certain chanels and another line that gives me access to other channels.
    Now if i want to re-share these lines with my VU+ solo2 and Vu+ duo, how can i do this by only inserting 1 cline into boxes which will link to both lines on the server?

I hope the question makes sense...

Thanks

• Just create a fline in ccam.cfg. And a Cline or N (or L) line in the vu's
    that is proving you have reshare on your shares LOl

Hi, yes thats all done. All confirmed and all of them work :)

But what i was wondering, do i have to add individual lines to my VU+ box?
    Can i not make 1 MASTER Cline which will include ALL other C,Nlines from my Server?

I'm sorry if this sounds confusing...

Currently my config file on my Ubuntu server looks like this

N:
    F:

N:
    F:

N:
    F:

C:
    F:

N:
    F:

C:
    F:

then each of these lines have corresponding Clines which are used in my VU boxes.

I was wondering isnt there a way that these lines can be consolidated into one line, somehow? So if i get another C or N line i just have to update the server and not worry about updating having to create another Cline for my VU boxes.
    I hope this makes sense.

Thanks

• Official Post

I was wondering isnt there a way that these lines can be consolidated into one line, somehow? So if i get another C or N line i just have to update the server and not worry about updating having to create another Cline for my VU boxes.
    I hope this makes sense.

One C line will work as the MASTER line, you don`t need to add individual lines to the Vu+ for each new share you gather, whatever re share is available will be passed to the Vu+ through the one C line buddy..

• One C line will work as the MASTER line, you don`t need to add individual lines to the Vu+ for each new share you gather, whatever re share is available will be passed to the Vu+ through the one C line buddy..

I dont understand. :(

If i have only shared my local card with 'BBC1' with MR A. and MR A gives me 'BBC2'... we are happy.
    then Mr C wants 'BBC1' from me in return for 'ITV'
    Does he automatically get 'BBC2' too?

So he in fact gets '2 for the price of 1' :)

It is very late so i may be talking noncence. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!