Missing sub menu DR HD D15

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 953 times. The last Post () by M1JWR.

• Hi
    I have been around the sat scene for a long time, but i am a bit confused with this one.
    I use my d15 mostly for feed hunting, but i cannot find the sub menu that is for the symbol rates
    eg full 7.5 over 7.5 etc, tried everything, i dont know if it is on the 108p/110p software as i have
    tried both, it dosent tell you how to get it in the manual anyway just that it is there.
    Other than that the box is a doddle to use and works well, usually the blind scan will be more
    accurate if the symbol rates are cut down, eg under 7.5, otherwise the box will take longer and
    miss things, any clues would be appreciated.

• You are right. This menu is missing. As it is mentioned in the manual it may this feature is still to be included .Dr.HD do answer support requests so why not mention it to them?

• Have sent them a message about it, also asking why there is a 30 second delay at the start of a blind scan, there should not need to be,
    the feed hunter will go to the satellite first then blind scan, no need for the delay.
    Used a manhattan plaza st550 for years, outdated now but great in its day, no 30 second delay with that and the sr variation worked as
    it should, it made the blind scan with less error.
    I do also note with the dr hd you have to do a blind scan between 12.500 and 12.750 one polarity at a time

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!