Crossepg on Nbox

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,188 times. The last Post () by bertyboy3681.

• Hi, I'm having trouble with Crossepg on the Nbox. It downloads everything and I have rebooted both GUI and box but no 7 day epg is showing. I'm just getting now and next and that's not even for every channel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

• Partition the hard drive, make a 512mb swap, 2gb ext3, rest of space another ext3. let it sort them out and format them etc. mount them. then in crossepg settings set the path to the smaller drive (partition2 it should say). then reset the xmltv providers etc to what u want. then rerun cross epg thru plugin panel. it should then have full 7 day.

SOunds to me like thats the issues that the HDD isnt configured properly.

• Partition the hard drive, make a 512mb swap, 2gb ext3, rest of space another ext3. let it sort them out and format them etc. mount them. then in crossepg settings set the path to the smaller drive (partition2 it should say). then reset the xmltv providers etc to what u want. then rerun cross epg thru plugin panel. it should then have full 7 day.

SOunds to me like thats the issues that the HDD isnt configured properly.

Thanks for the reply mate, have got it sorted now. Was running E2 7.1.7 image and it wasn't working, I have now changed to Nebula and it's working fine.

The problem I'm having now is some channels are missing epg info. More4HD, E!HD, and some others are missing 7 day listings, is there any way to fix this? I've tried all of the UK epg providers and still no luck, if someone could help that would be great. Thanks

• Did you get my msg about rats auto channel and auto picon updater as a plugin via the remote ,

So once done that's it any new channels or moves it will update

Hi

can you tell how you got rats to work on the n box. I tried ftp to temp folder. But wont install via ipk panel on remote

• Yes working on my nbox 5800sx .....download both channel and picon ipk. Then use 7zip and extract the files

Then ftp to the location the same as the file structure usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

And copy the script part to use/script

When your done reboot and go into your plugins list you should have rats bouquets plugin updater and rats auto picon updater

Good luck

• am with you till the (And copy the script part to use/script) part. Where is the scrit on it or could you tell me what the command is maybe

cheers

• Hi not been on for a while.......it should be usr/script (dam spell checker)

ftp to the location the same as the file structure usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions (Nbox stucture)

And copy the script part to usr/script (ftp into usr folder then script folder and ftp the file thats in the script folder that you have downloaded below)

When your done reboot and go into your plugins list you should have rats bouquets plugin updater and rats auto picon updater

you may have to set your picon location in the blue panel mines set to HDD/picon

Good luck

p.s. i have added the files you need

• If you use rats auto updater in conjunction with the auto bouquet updater when rats updater updates will the auto bouquet list change with this?
    As I'm sure when I manually updated my rats bouquet list the auto bouquet list changed as well

• hi there can anyone help.. ive recently bought a nbox 5800sx brill box but only problem im having is everynight i put on standby to go bed 1st night come down in morning the box is still in standby then push standby on remote all ok but the 2nd night go bed come down in morning then the writing on box is scrollin so its come out of standby maybe to update.. but then my remote dont work.... i can push buttons on box i can use remote i downloaded on android but the main remote freezes so i have to do a restart boot on box for it to work again anyone know the issue please thanks??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!