TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,517 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• hi just love my vu+ solo2 and a big thank you for the people involved to make this receiver amazing.

some help i need , when watching series on ts media via streaming for some reason after 20 to 30 minutes i get cut off , than i need to restart fast forward to pic up where it stop and plays fine till the end , considering it`s a 55 minutes program. I have tried different links still doing the same.

thank you

Zachysat

• Hi I AM USING A BLACKHOLE BACKUP BY TEN BELOW AND FOR A FEW DAYS MANY TV LINKS IN TSMEDIA HAVE STOPPED WORKING THATS ALL HBO LINKS COMEDY AND SHOWTIME THE USA CHANNEL SPIKE TV CBS AND MORE AND I am using tsmedia 2.6

same here got lots stuff not working, anyone know if a fix or are the links just down?

• I am using a vu solo 2 and thanks brother,I think I did something and selected a new rtmp feed but many of my links are still not working which rtmp feed did you pick to update in ts media brother?

• I dont know about the solo2, but on my VU+duo, if I open TS media and then go to IPTV -> IPTV feeds = you will see below on the screen there are four buttons = red exit, green ts player, yellow add favorite and blue Update

• hello i have vu+solo2 when i use iptv none of them are working i have latest version 2.7. am i doing something wrong? film on works but quality is very bad:S

none of iptv ch are working...

• hi i am trying to set up tsmedia on vusolo2, i am using vix image, just installed today, latest version of tsmedia 2.7. problem is i cand view library to make sure i have all files needed, i get message "error in reading library files xml file, server error". when i try to watch any of the streamed movies (1channel or ice movies) i get no sound, anyone had this problem and been able to sort it out.
    thanks in advane

dreambox 800hd se clone sim 2.10. pli2.1

• hi i am trying to set up tsmedia on vusolo2, i am using vix image, just installed today, latest version of tsmedia 2.7. problem is i cand view library to make sure i have all files needed, i get message "error in reading library files xml file, server error". when i try to watch any of the streamed movies (1channel or ice movies) i get no sound, anyone had this problem and been able to sort it out.
    thanks in advane

try this :

Code
    opkg update

then

Code
    opkg install python-subprocess

then reboot and try again..

• try this :

Code
    opkg update

then

Code
    opkg install python-subprocess

then reboot and try again..

do i do this via telnet, i couldnt use opkg update via tsmedia my box just reboots

• ok mate sorted, no idea what has happened but i have sound this morning
    thanks for your help

• do i do this via telnet, i couldnt use opkg update via tsmedia my box just reboots

mine does this and also i get no channels working. can you explain in detail how to do via telnet please

thanks

• iptv iptv-feeds uk most of channels aren't working and if they work they gets frozen do i need to do something to work properly? i have latest version tsmedia 2.7, my receiver is vu+solo2 is there someone who can explain or help me if it needs configuration.

• Hi brothers sly sports and sly movies have stopped working on 2.7 shall I upgrade to 2.8?I only wanna upgrade to 2.8 if it also has sly sports and sly movies since that is super

• is anybody here who can help me with this problem, i have vu+solo2 tsmedia streaming is all the time is freezing and stops working has anyone can confirm about this problem.
    i've tried also with another app plugin called media portal and unfortunately is really worse, i am trying to watch filmon and continues freezing. please someone can confirm about this problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!