TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,542 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Never update until someone tells you or what happened to you may happen again I am watching spike tv fine on 2.7 but yes a few links are down for sure

• Its quite normal for tsmedia links to stop working every now and then it just means that when that happens watch the 1 channel until the problem is fixed and sometimes it can happen if the person getting the update ready needs to take the links down till all is fixed again

• Come on guys.....These are streamed..So you or their internet might be pants..How can you expect perfect streaming?? So what if it stops..If it stops or freezes it is your internet or the person streaming it..There...Giggity Goo

• no *** sports and no *** movies working for me on vu+solo2 with vix image

Yeah I knew that and thats why I wrote what I did for others but has the 2.8 update still have sly sports and sly movies mfaraj57

dreambox 800hd se clone sim 2.10. pli2.1

• Versioni TsMedia 2.8 ne imazhe Hyperion Amiko2 siti 7162 ky version i TsMedia nuk punon aspak, ju lutem mjeshtrave te na ndihmojne, ju pershendes.

Version 2.8 TsMedia Hyperion images Amiko2 site in 7162 TsMedia this version does not work at all, please help us masters, greet you.

• have this on Alien2 Im runing HDMU IMage ts keeps saying there is an upgrade to 2.8 (im on 2.6) but it want let me load it it goes throught the procedure downlads the file then installs
    then re boots but when i go to ts its still on version 2.6 is there any way to up date it manually?

• as its on alien2 which software should i down load. ne wt this box?

• 2.8 has probs and hbo 1 2 and 3 dont work or spike tv and the other movies channels also so they need either a soure of firmware update please

• even filmon through tsmedia and mediaportal doesn't work properly it stops every 2 min, its unwatchable.
    i've updated tsmedia 2.8 and so far i didnt see any difference....

• I get a embarrassing 2.8meg max max if I'm lucky and I watch all kinds on this plugin movies (HD too) tv progs iptv etc and YouTube all work tip top to be fair!

• SD needs 1-1.5 MB HD needs 2-.2.5 MB minimum , but if you are using lappy or PC then your bandwidth will be degraded and suffer from buffer underun , i would up it to at least 4-8 MB

Can you please go post your introduction post bud you have been registerd since feb 2012 and its still not done we all have to do it :fish slap:

• i have 6mbits of internet connection on my laptop works fine but on my vu+solo2 when is conected to tsmedia filmon it hangs up after 1min of playing. i dont think is internet conection.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!