TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,266 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• hang and freeze are something beyond the control of plugin.it is soemthing related to interaction of decoding purely developed gstreamer and unstable stream
    internet speed over 2mb will be fair but you have to take into consideration is the box has wired connection or wireless and how many meters far from the source of wireless signal

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Could anyone tell me what the updates are in TSmedia that is accessed from the Updates Option and the press Library. There is about 11 and they refer to Python, Lib and Gst. Also when I press OPKG Update it just says Cannot connect to Remote Host. Any ideas anyone. Switched to this thread as it seems to be specific for TSmedia which I am having problems with on the 1channel plugin attached into it.

• Could anyone tell me what the updates are in TSmedia that is accessed from the Updates Option and the press Library. There is about 11 and they refer to Python, Lib and Gst. Also when I press OPKG Update it just says Cannot connect to Remote Host. Any ideas anyone. Switched to this thread as it seems to be specific for TSmedia which I am having problems with on the 1channel plugin attached into it.

I don't think they will work anyway. I tried these and wouldn't install on my NBOX, I think because they are compiled for mipsel architecture. I am running the Nebula Zero image now so I can't double check, but from memory, I think the message I got was suggesting this.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Does anyone know if the firewall of a router would stop my access to the 1channel servers for streaming movies? Mine says Block all Incoming Traffic but am not sure what IP ranges I should have to allow access. I can see in the log that there has been intrusions as below, but I dont understand what they are telling me and what to do to overcome it.

Jul 11 23:52:42 (none) user.alert kernel: Intrusion -> IN=eth0 OUT= MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx: SRC=xxx.190.xx.24 DST=xx.12.xxx.26 LEN=48 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=121 ID=1885 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=4428 DPT=3389 WINDOW=65535 RES=0x00 SYN URGP=0 MARK=0x8000000

• Does anyone know if the firewall of a router would stop my access to the 1channel servers for streaming movies? Mine says Block all Incoming Traffic but am not sure what IP ranges I should have to allow access. I can see in the log that there has been intrusions as below, but I dont understand what they are telling me and what to do to overcome it.

Jul 11 23:52:42 (none) user.alert kernel: Intrusion -> IN=eth0 OUT= MAC=xx:xx:xx:xx:xx: SRC=209.190.17.24 DST=94.12.115.26 LEN=48 TOS=0x00 PREC=0x00 TTL=121 ID=1885 DF PROTO=TCP SPT=4428 DPT=3389 WINDOW=65535 RES=0x00 SYN URGP=0 MARK=0x8000000

Wouldn't make a difference (apart from leaving your own network insecure). When it is blocking incoming traffic it is blocking access to your network. When you are trying to access a stream then you are accessing a remote network. You will often see alerts on your router about incoming requests that are blocked, because there are internet spiders constantly scanning networks all over the interweb:trbtjrjq:, most are "legitimate" (questionable but not an attack) and not worth worrying about.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Guys does anyone know how to add URL's into the 1channel list for download/streaming and which are best

quoted from the plugin 1channel located at /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/1channel there you will see plugin.pyo ,
    I suggest you read it...

HELP:
    To add links to this plugin check urllist.txt file in plugin folder.

urlist.txt is also inside the 1channel folder..
    To find the right method and format of the url you want to add, you first need to find it ( the file listing) using another player like xbmc....
    All this has already been documented elsewhere on the site....

• Hi lads two questions for you

Can I update the tsmedia without having to install the new one

And secondly, when I go YouTube it plays one song then crashes then after I reboot the radio stops working!!
    I'm using the 2.9 from the lastest vix image

• which version of software do i download for Alien2 box?

• Since V2.4 1channel doesnt display the featured movies (i.e latest ones) in the correct order , if if you go into settings and choose to sort by featured , it just doesnt work ans you have to search for latest releases ,
    its the same in the latest update V3.1 , I always revert back to V2.3 because it works correctly in the build

• Could it be possible for you to read the rules and abide by them and kindly introduce yourself in introductions.
    Thanks.

• I can't play a lot of Greek channels in Greek IPTV. Why? Do I need to update all of files into Library or what else can I do to see them?
    VU+ Solo with Black Hole 2.0.4 using swap file.

• yes possible i will try to add one by one in next updatea

• I can't play a lot of Greek channels in Greek IPTV. Why? Do I need to update all of files into Library or what else can I do to see them?
    VU+ Solo with Black Hole 2.0.4 using swap file.

no needed file the greek xml file in the server of plugin is old and need update waiting for any updated file forn anybody to put in server however you find many greek channels in other sections

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!