TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,560 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Yeah I understand that I guess I will just have to wait till the links are put back and working,It was just a pain cause nearly all the links stopped doing the right thing but I know sometimes its due to its source

• Hi Guys

I have updated the TSmedia to 3.4 and tried the Navi-xtreme (most-recently updated list) which give list download errror.

Also I am not able to play the mms streams on my VU+duo (It says - This file cannot be decoded by Microsoft Windows Media 9 streams) -
    Any solution to this?

Tks
    Supermario

• it will be amazing when it gets going and fair play to the author for the marvellous work and time they give to us they make it so easy so in conclusion be patent and again grateful thanks to the authors

• Thanks a lot m8 suites

We all are very much appreciating and thank our friends who spend a lot of their time for this tedious work which keeps this hobby moving. As rightly pointed out by Gerryd13, we are just trying to address/bring it to the notice of the author without which he would not able to fix the problems

• thanks for all
    really this support is very helpful to me and o take every point mentioned
    testing the plugin is not simple and i do not have testers so i consider all users are testers so listen to what said and and mentioning bug is good also because i can fix it and the rapid development and impovement of the plugin because the helpful feedback
    i put the code for navi x in two hours and it is experimental and will improved in next update by adding search and saving playlists
    just to metion that not working streams due three reasons
    from the source
    the format of stream could not be decoded by the enigma box although in many times is working on pc because codec are more developed
    third reason due to misser required library and this can be solved by installing from updates library
    so the plugin has no role in non working streams

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Hi m8 mfaraj57

You are really doing an excellent job :thumbsup: . We all appreciate your hard work and time spent by you. Just for your info, we never meant to criticize you or any one in any way. All that we do is just point out the problems we face which will help you update/fix the errors. By this, we keep our hobby alive with new improvements, fixes and developments as rightly said by you.
    I also hope you and your team will develop a Portal like the Germans and Italians do. I dont want to name them but I am sure you know what I mean.

B-t-w, any suggestion on the mms files which I am not able to stream on TSmedia?

Tks & B/Rgds
    Supermario

• i get your points and thanks
    regarding mms nothing can be done by the plugin it is related to drivers
    i know dreambox 800se and above woth oe2.0 images are able to decode mms streams dm800 and all clones are not able to do that
    regarding vu plus and oher enigma 2 receivers i do not know
    w

• thanks for the upload....i have tried the new update 3.5 but observed that when I use the IPTV feeds, the independent players keeps crashing on my TM Single receiver and then reboots....

would i need install a special dependency to sort it out?

thanks

• thanks for the upload....i have tried the new update 3.5 but observed that when I use the IPTV feeds, the independent players keeps crashing on my TM Single receiver and then reboots....

would i need install a special dependency to sort it out?

thanks

I do not know about TM single receiver but if you find the crashlog and send to me may fix the problem
    is this problem with iptv or with others also like movies
    it is same player for all

• it happens to me on the duo 2 but it seems to me to be that its a server time out and the box reboots it happens in other plugins too so i think its just a feature its like when you make a telephone call and it keeps ringing till you eventually get an engaged tone then you have to hang up and dial again .its a really super plugin mfaraj57 and i thank you for your great work much respect cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!