TSmedia Plugin Support

There are 611 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,510 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• hi I am using tsmedia v 4 excellent plugin thanks mfaraj57 for all your great work
    my problem is on my vu duo with the latest blackhole 2.0.5 image in the iptv section on the iptv feeds on the sports section none of the jsc or the live sports work or not very often I thought it was down to the feeds until yesterday my mate said he had Newcastle game on live sports nine in his dreambox 800 when I tried again with my vu duo nothing at all I thought must be my internet but then decided to plug my old dreambox 800 hd in and sure enough it opened straight away
    my question is is there anything I need to d/l for the vu duo plugin / player or is there some thing I need to activate within the image
    I will try the new blackhole 2.0.6 to see if that's any different
    thanks for any help

update the links today,check again
    if problem persists check from updates/library if librtmp.so is installed if not install it and rtmp-bin by force install button and restart
    with me after today updates some sports channels are working
    i will check also in solo blackhole 2.0.5

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• djalex... I am trying exactly what you mention on BH 2.0.6 rev B image on a duo2 and BH 2.0.3 on UNO,
    and it is as you say on both images,,
    spinner started but no go with most of the ARABIC sports streams..
    then I tried iptv feeds and in sports@m jsc1 did open,,,so I think it is down to the streams...
    btw with TSMEDIA 4.xx all updated

• hi went to update library I don't have a file librtmp.so I do have 3 files rtmp-bin all in grey when I go to force install them and restart enigma they remain grey

• djalex... I am trying exactly what you mention on BH 2.0.6 rev B image on a duo2 and BH 2.0.3 on UNO,
    and it is as you say on both images,,
    spinner started but no go with most of the ARABIC sports streams..
    then I tried iptv feeds and in sports@m jsc1 did open,,,so I think it is down to the streams...
    btw with TSMEDIA 4.xx all updated

I thought the streams but why would it work on mine and my mates dreambox 800 hd both with different images on them ?

• hi went to update library I don't have a file librtmp.so I do have 3 files rtmp-bin all in grey when I go to force install them and restart enigma they remain grey

same here in BH image... but if you opkg update all libraries and then reboot , you might get luckier than me ;)

• Is anybody having problems with some of the links on 1channel....I use to find share six was a strong link but now none of them are working, same for groillvid.....now I know it's nothing to do with the with the author but I was just wondering if the links are down

Also would it be able to add project free tv.....it's a it like 1channel but it might give users more options

Thanks for the good work anyhow

• Yeah, could be ISP blocking those sites. Noticed a certain movie app on my iPad stated playing up recently. Set up a vpn account and now works great. Tried setting up openvpn on my Solo2, but I think it's currently beyond the realms of my capability. Oh well, gives me an excuse to get a new router to play with/destroy:)

• not getting any audio on tsmedia or any streaming for that matter any idea what this could be since updating vix (reflash not online) if you select audio it shows up as mpeg2 undefined

• I'm having problem installing TSMedia 4.2.

When I try to install the ipk via telnet I get the following message

Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0 (4.2) to root... Collected errors: * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0: * librtmp0 * * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0.

I'm on the latest Vix image.

Any help would be appreciated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!