1channel not working after vix update

There are 44 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,210 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I have just gone in to a movie search and is what it says, Unstable As Hell .And it wouldn’t work on any search, is there a way of getting it to work again as it was please. I tried the old version that was on my box, and tried doing a search and that didn’t work so I put the new one on.

• @ Ian
    OK, m8, I understand the ethics involved. Ta for taking the time to answer :)

Arcadia
    What image are you using? And is the problem only when using search?
    Am asking cos with my Duo, loaded with BH latest, I tried everything except, you guessed it, search. But the movies and series were working fine

• Hi Ian
    Thank you very much for your reply, I have installed it 3 times and uninstalled it .I have restarted the computer twice and the router and the vu box. I have now managed to get it to work, it was a bit stop and start when playing a movie .I haven’t done a search this time, I have found to get it to work much better when using 1channel on a like bbc1 or any unencrypted channel .It seems more stable that way than using it on any other channel. The stop start at first when playing anything on it could also be down to my poor broadband at the moment, and when it works it is a brilliant plugin to have .Well done for making such a great free program ,I appreciate having it so much and I hope what I have just said makes sense.

• it does work on a dm800 buddy,in fact thats the box the 2.6 version was compiled upon.

you are missing the needed subprocess files thats all.

ive attached an ipk that includes those subprocess files that ive created,but im not good at doing ipk's so i dont know if it will overwrite existing files or not.
    so make sure you uninstall the 1channel version that you have installed first,reboot then install using the files from the ipk.unfortunately the attached ipk is only for python 2.7 as i dont have a 2.6 box,so you will have to extract it using 7zip and manually install the 1channel files and the subprocess files contained in it to their relevant folders.

perhaps ten bellow can check this ipk out and if it doesnt overwrite existing files,can you fix it so it does please ? and also create a 2.6 version ipk as well ?

@ arcadia

the search works perfectly and the plugin as a whole is very stable,with this version you shouldnt be getting the message onscreen that the search facility is unstable so if you are you still have old files installed from previous version and have not removed them properly.

other than that its a memory problem and you dont have enough.
    have you created a swap file on your box ?

Ian.

• Does the latest 1 channel ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-1channel_py2.7_all.ipk ,go in usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions like I did with the other version the other day.

• Has this been fixed yet. Im using this version of 1channel, when I try to find a tv series or movie it just says nothing found. Ive also downloaded media portal but it doesnt seem much good, you cant search for tv or movies like 1channel. And 1channel is also on mediaportal but it just shows 1 page of featured movies and tv shows. Am I missing something...?

Thanks bud
    I tried again lastnight & all working now on Dm800se a mates 500hd both using Pli2.1

I will give the Dm800 a try tonight :-)

Cheers

Inspiral

If my post helps hit the Thanks ;-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!