connect to server by preference

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 830 times. The last Post () by hs5424.

• Hi All,
    I was wondering if it is possible to direct a box which is running cccam to a certain server. Both servers are running the same cards / packages but my box will connect to the first c line thats in my config if I restart cccam. It normally works off the second c line which I know has the greatest load on it. The first c line / server has almost no traffic on it.
    Thanks in advance.

• hello did you find any solution to this as i have the same problem i have a share for italy which also has uk but its got a heavy load on the uk, my pal has a uk also thats got next to no clients so would prefer to connect to him for my uk but keeps connecting to the heavy loaded one

• hi there, sorry i do not know if this is possible, but maybe a work around.....of sorts.

you could leave 1 c line with cccam to connect to 1 server and then setup the other cline (you will need to convert this) but could use another cam eg mgcamd or oscam to then access the server, so you could switch between the 2

• Option 3...

If you use cccam2.1.3, Connect to the server that has least load with N:Line 256 so cccam sees it as local and prefers it...

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• in weak server cline add this : { 0:0:2, 0963:0:0 }
    restart
    and it should then prefer the other better cline...

Thanks cazuela,
    So I put what you posted at the end of the c line that I wish the receiver to see as a second choice connection. Do I leave my 3 0 0 { 0:0:1 } no unchanged.
    Will this make any difference to the ecm's timing.

• Option 3...

If you use cccam2.1.3, Connect to the server that has least load with N:Line 256 so cccam sees it as local and prefers it...

Thanks thatfellow,
    Do I need to make up an N line ,put it on the server and on the stb also. I have never used N lines before so I may need a little instruction.

• You can only send an N line from either a newcs or OSCam server. If both servers are CCCam ones, its not an option that is open to you.

Nano

You can only send an N line from either a newcs or OSCam server. If both servers are CCCam ones, its not an option that is open to you.

Nano

Very True, I assumed one of the servers had oscam or oscam/cccam setup..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Thanks cazuela,
    So I put what you posted at the end of the c line that I wish the receiver to see as a second choice connection. Do I leave my 3 0 0 { 0:0:1 } no unchanged.
    Will this make any difference to the ecm's timing.

Do I leave my 3 0 0 { 0:0:1 } no = NO

Cline = C : ................. port user pass no { 0:0:2, 0963:0:0 } in the weakest peer Cline

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!