How to setup CrossEPG for sly uk with ViX 3.0 or Zeus

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,308 times. The last Post () by kevalino.

• The following Tutorial aims to show you how to setup CrossEPG for sly uk with ViX 3.0 ( ALL Supported receivers ) in a easy to follow and understand tutorial, to read this tutorial you must have a .pdf reader installed. I recommend the following Free .PDF reader as it is what i use my self.

Code
    http://www.foxitsoftware.com/Secure_PDF_Reader/
  • Many thanks phoenix for the file. This was the only section of Setup I missed, and wondered why I had no epg on channels. Now made a hard copy and put it order, in a file of setup of vu+ solo2.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

• yeah top notch mate, got it all populated now. Ive never really messed with sat boxes before so its taken me 3 days of messing to get this far :-) all the free support is appreciated. What goes around comes around i say...i give family n friends and friends of friends a lot of my time with computer stuff for free so its cool to get some myself when i need it.

• I personally think that this is the only forum that has somebody that has the knowledge and is keen to help us, that are and do struggle sometimes to get our boxes up and running. I wouldn't go anywhere else for support. I know I have said this before, but, my thanks go out to all you guys/gals that have helped me in the past, and I hope in the future. I am still, slowly, learning more and more.

Thanks again one and all.

1.2 CM motorised, Inverto Black Pro lnb, V box, VU+ Solo2 42" Panasonic + 5.1 S.S.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!