*** Italia ERROR in Oscam

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,898 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Hello, i have bought new *** Italia card and it delivered to me today. Now i have config oscam.conf, oscam.user, oscam.server on my oscam but in Status it give me ERROR, and in log it give me this:

Here are my configurations:

PS. I have smargo smartreader+

Thank you!

• you'll need to put on your oscam.server settings too..

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• I have put it please check again:
    [reader]
    label = ***italia
    protocol = smartreader
    device = 002:004
    pincode = ****
    showcls = 0
    caid = 09CD
    detect = cd
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357
    ident = 09CD:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    ccchop = 3
    audisabled = 1

• oops lol i didnt scroll down in the quote box :)

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• I am using OSCam 1.20 unstable. I have tried with smargopatch = 1 but still the same error. I also have tried my card into my DM500S and now my friend tell me that i have burned the card if i put it on my DM500S. Please help, thank you!

• Thats not good. These cards should only really be updated in a $ky Italia box. You are leaving yourself right open to get a 0995 error on your card.

• I have send my card back to my dealer to send me a new. Now i have heard that i can make OSCam server on S*y Italia box. Is it possible? If yes i am going to buy S*y Italia box. Thank you, i appreciate your help guys.

• Yama some of us don't work normal work hours, i always answer questions if i can, although its not everyday i get a chance to go on my computer :shocked:

You can read and update the card in OSCam or CCCam, It just makes it more likely that your card will get killed by $ky Italias anti cardsharing measures.

You cannot install OSCam on a $ky receiver, unless somebody has figured out how to install Enigma on one, although i think that is unlikely. A $ky UK box also uses a different flavour as such of NDS encryption so it cannot update the $ky Italia card either.

You have to get a $ky Italia box i'm afraid. Just look on ebay, there are usually quite a few. Its also worth looking on ebay.it. Even if the receiver is not listed as posting to the UK, you can always ask. Thats how i got my first $ky Italia box.

Nano

• hi have you try only with ccam if he work with ccam then is your configuration oscam i have test on dm500 with ccam all ok , but i recomen you buy segond hand *** italia box. for the update .

• Sorry Nano, but i think that you don't see my question on the previosly post, and thats the reason because i write new post.
    I have killed(burn) my $ky Italia card in my DM500S and now send it back to my dealer so he will send me a new. Now i don't know on what box to make OSCam server to share my card. My friend tells me that DM500HD has very nice card reader that will not kill my card again. But i have heard that all Dreamboxes kill $ky Italia card. Now i need help from you proffesionals who have experience with it. Thank you very much again!

• Hi, been reading this and thought I would try and help,.....

When you got the card from your supplier did he tell you that it had already been activated, eg put into a *** Italia box? If so then you should of been able to configure it so it would work, until it required updating, which I only have ever been able to do it in a *** Italia box. I have had pre-paid cards with HD subscription and updates fine a SD box.

I have had it running in a Ubuntu with omnikeys, would it help for me to post my configs?

• Yes my supplier tells me that the card is activated and i can run it. But i kill it in DM500S, now i will try in DM500HD i think that will be working good. Does your $ky Italia works on Smargo reader on Ubuntu? Please post configs. Thanks!

• I just use mine in the internal slot of my nBox 5800sx. No problems at all. I just set the card speed to 357Hhz and its fine. The card doesn't run hot at all. It doesn't return the fastest ecm time, but to be totally honest i purchased it to primarily use at home not outside so the slightly slower ecm speed doesn't really matter to me.

I've also ran it in the slot of my Gigablue 800 Solo with no issues.

As for updating i just use an old $ky Italia Amstrad DRX 500 and it works fine.

Nano

• I'm sure i remember hearing about DM800 Internal card readers burning 093b $ky Italia cards, I would double check that this isn't also the case with the DM500HD and 09CD cards also.

I know there was a modification that could be made in the older DM500SD box to drop the card reader voltage down from 5v to 3.3v. Its just going to be a case of taking the chance unless you are prepared to run the card in a standard $ky Italia box. I have never had any issues with any of my $ky italia cards as long as the card speed is dropped to 357Mhz.

Nano

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!