should i buy solo 2 or wait for the new vu

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 982 times. The last Post () by bokkie.

• hi all

should i buy solo 2 or wait for the new vu+ , I would imagine prices may fall when new receiver is released, I have noticed ten barlow
    has uploaded a few backup images for the solo 2 and has good reviews for the backups well done . I currently have a vu+ uno,

thanks ejmbon2

• It all depends on your needs. I don't see prices for the solo2 falling that much as the Duo2 will likely be quite a bit more expensive than the solo2.

• hi all

should i buy solo 2 or wait for the new vu+ , I would imagine prices may fall when new receiver is released, I have noticed ten barlow
    has uploaded a few backup images for the solo 2 and has good reviews for the backups well done . I currently have a vu+ uno,

thanks ejmbon2

For my money ,you´ve already got one of the best stbs going... plug n play tuners,,, excellent support by most images,,
    The idea of waiting basically is falling for the marketing in my view,,, now the solo2 which will be overshadowed by the duo2 due to be released
    within the next 2 months... which has now been overshadowed by the publicity that the ultimo2 will be available within the next 18 months..
    Now if your pocket can afford to buy the solo2 go for it,,if you can holdoff ,tehn continue saving for hte duo2 which will retail at a high cost,,
    by hte time the ultimo2 comes out ,you can sell your previous stbs...ahh to your point of prices falling...think again.....

ah by the way :

I have noticed ten barlow

is actually TEN BELOW...beer10

• Ultimo2, is there any more info on that? I didn't know they had announced anything about an Ultimo2.
    One things for sure, it'll be a beast.
    Oh, and is ten Barlow Gary Barlows brother?

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!