Commando 14.7 with cccam 2.1.3 / oscam 8659 for SlyUK & Irish Bouquets

There are 83 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,463 times. The last Post () by aa7590.

• i m using now htis nice image with doscam v 1.8 , i have tnt sat without internet ans running cccam server , newcamd , mgcamd under doscam .it s running perfectly .:36_002:

• Im having issues getting oscam working with commando 14.7, downloaded the oscam from the main website and have it getting picked up by the softcam menu.

Firstly there is no version number - just comes back N/A so dont know if that is an issue or not.

Running oscam from telnet seems to show no errors but also doesn't give me back control of the shell to see if its running ok.

I have the config in /var/tuxbox/config and have had the config confirmed so can't be that.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Kevin

• well , i use this image with last up date 21.10.2013 .i dont use oscam config just oscam bin and softcam for tnt sat without net and oscam server to run server cccam or newcamd or mgcamd under oscam with net of course .

• Hi
    Ive just inherited a DM500-S, my spare box in the bedroom is my old TM 9100, is there much point changing over? Ive never used a Dreambox before, if I can setup my Solo 2, and my TM 9100, I take it I should be able to do this too?

• Got an old DM 500 tried to flash with telnet no joy…... My prob is I only use netbook no null modem port can I use a USB to null and will it work

• Great image but not getting bt sport, setanta, mutv and few others. Seems to be a common problem and have followed instructions replacing sat.xml file, rebooting and running autoboquet wizard again but still missing....

Can someone help me get these channels back....

• Am I correct in thinking that the image in post 1 is setup so that oscam reads the local card. oscam is connected to cccam. and you configure f and c lines in cccam.cfg ?

this is all already setup in the image?

• [quote='thejoker','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=172090#post172090']Great image but not getting bt sport, setanta, mutv and few others. Seems to be a common problem and have followed instructions replacing sat.xml file, rebooting and running autoboquet wizard again but still missing....

Can someone help me get these channels back....[/QUOTE

try the attached file. extract and rename to satellites.xml

• I have an Nline that I've been using in CCcam on the dm500s, how do I get that line to work in oscam, so I can get the channels to work without CCcam?

Daveyboy, did you manage to get it working? I am trying to do the same but must have something wrong in the config files. I downloaded a cccam to oscam tool converter which makes the oscam.server file but I still can not get it to work.

• Official Post

From PaphosAL

When Commando 15.0 DM500 was released a couple of weeks ago, Team Commando had made the decision to go for a fresh start with an image reflash, and stated that we did NOT have any plans to make a C15.0 upgrade available as a C14.7 Online Update.

We have mellowed... We realize that there are a number of C14.7 users out there who cannot (for one reason or another) apply the easy reflash procedure and get the latest C15.0b release and update from yesterday, 15 Feb 2014, up and running...

So, press your Online Update button NOW, and you'll be on C15.0b inside 2 minutes! Please be aware that it will STILL be a fresh start, though!

1. The update will NOT affect any personal 3rd party files that may have been added to our FTA image (for testing and educational purposes), promise!

2. Please run SML again when prompted at boot. Same GUI, but underlying coding has changed in C15 - if you miss it, go BLUE > BLUE > GREEN and there is SML, only takes a few secs... As the default location is London, with a bang up to date set of services and bouquets.

3. And then run AutoBouquets on BLUE > 2 and prepare to be gobsmacked!

Welcome to Commando 15.0b !!!

Cheers- TC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!