Entitlements DIDNT update

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,496 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• Hi guys, I need help. My entitlements didn't update for my slyuk card. When I checked it last week there was three dates, 27th and 28th may and also 4th June.. Obviously the 4th June entitlement is still there, but I've lost all my channels.

I'm trying to update through oscam, in order to avoid losing *** premium channels through the original *** box.

I've only just set up the oscam update method in the last month as I used to just use the *** box, so I followed one of the guides in the tutorial section. I dunno why it wouldn't of worked. I can attach my setup later as I'm in work but I wanted to see if anyone has any tips for now.

I've added au=***uk (reader name) to each of my users (50+ ) in order to try push through an update but no joy. I've setup mgcamd through my receiver to my server also but no joy so I wonder if I have to wait to the 4th June before it actually updates?

Any help guys?

• Official Post

Without your configs its hard to say why it didnt update buddy, looking through this section you will find many threads on this subject so look at what worked for others such as this one.
    [h=1]How to update 0963 card using Raspberry Pi and Omnikey ?[/h]
    I am not sure weather you will now be able to update out of the original box, it has been reported here that changing your card pin on the sly website can push them through so worth a try once you have the right configs in place.

• hi 2 days ago i have the same probleme i live it runing only on ccam afther 2/3 h entetilment update , do not put it back on *** original .

BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 xx xx xx xx
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 357000

good look

• i havent come across anyone yet with the same problem as me.
    emm updates have been coming through but only half of them of have updated. (oscam server, cccam client) same setup for years, updates no problem till now.

i added mutv to my sub to try n force something but that only added the tier.
    added froch ppv aswell, same thing only added the tier.
    ive tried a pin change online, that did nothing either.

tonight the entitlements that didnt get updated, run out :)

somewhere along the line my card has had an extra tier added and ive no idea what thats for.

any suggestions welcome

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• I had the same problem, i think it happens if you change your package (Which i had), i only had 4 out of the 20 would update, card now back in my hd box and no longer sharing it ! sorry but the end is near !

• Code
    [account]
    user                          = cline
    pwd                           = cline
    caid                          = 0963
    au                            = ***uk
    group                         = 1

that is my configs. my setup is basically, ubuntu - omnikey - oscam only.

I'm trying to update it using one of the user accounts that I use through my reciever (right/wrong?) Which is CCcam.

I'm trying to update it through mgcamd (client) to oscam (server) also using a user account.

Left 1 reciever on *** 1 last night.

Left 1 reciever on *** news.

No EMM's at all. Also thinking that maybe my update period is up (Possibly should have updated yesterday so my slot is up?)

• CCcam protocol reported to work here - no need for dvbapi in your oscam.conf because that is only if you are running oscam on the receiver you are watching tv on.

Best thing to do is create a user account to send a cline (with no reshare) to your local receiver, in much the same way you would to a client but without the reshare as I said. Set the au on the user account the same as reader label or au = 1 should also work (arguably!)

The link Ten Below posted pretty much says it all and is reported working. Ensure that you are using patience - leave it on a channel your card will decrypt for as long as you possibly can - days even, and you might get the present you are waiting for.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• New user account made for local receiver - will leave it on a channel. Just to confirm, which channel would you guys recommend?

• well i just got a multiroom card reactivated and they were'nt interested on the phone to know i had changed my box. i had an old thomson box from 2 years ago with the old sofware on it. when switching to the pairing dept i hung up. the card was taking forever to turn on in the thomson so i put it into my uno running cccam. it only took 2 min to turn on with 18 entitlments. yesterday after locking my main card to the main box downstairs the entitlments had increased by 1. i just have the movies, no sports. hope this helps

• Ok just going to leave box on sly sports. What I was thinking however is that I can still view sly sports, its through a share however so would this affect the update of the card or is it sending a request to the card before going to the share ?

• Thats good news m8, now backup your oscam settings somewhere so you know you have a good working configuration if you run into problems in the future.

New user account made for local receiver - will leave it on a channel. Just to confirm, which channel would you guys recommend?

Ok just going to leave box on sly sports. What I was thinking however is that I can still view sly sports, its through a share however so would this affect the update of the card or is it sending a request to the card before going to the share ?

It is not necessary to to be viewing any channel in particular. As long as the clients you have set to AU your reader are viewing 0963. Even if they are watching Freeview, the Updates will be forwarded to your card..
    If you have your AU setup correctly, the most important thing is not to panic and be patient..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!