S## uk au update

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,638 times. The last Post () by cookie1983.

• hi guys me again needing help lol...... ok i can't get my card to update on my receiver and i've tried 5 others too and still can't get it to au except on one receiver thats not mine
    so i know my configs is ok as when i try it on my friends receiver it works everytime but my receiver it doesn't plus on a 5 other friends. any ideas why it won't update via my amiko alien2 ? i have a ubuntu server oscam only ?

i would love to get it to update on my receiver only as i'm looking at other cards atm but need to update them via my own receiver .thanks in advancebeer10

so i know my configs is ok

Can you post your box configs m8?
    Also, why don't you use your Ubuntu server to update the card?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• i am using my server pal but for some reason it doesn't au on any unless this 1 receiver of my friends is turn on ?

Post your configs as thatfellow requested - hard to see otherwise - au should be on if you are telling it to be on.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• OK, I get you.. Card in server but only getting EMM updates from one box.. Are all 5 box's connecting through cccam protocol in oscam?

The only thing that could cause this to happen would be configs..

Can you post your configs without the user, pass, etc..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Have you tried to setup MGCamd up on your Alien cookie just to send the emm update. I know MGCamd is useless for using the recording function on the Alien 2 but it is very good at sending the required emm to update the card. In most cases its more successful than using cccam.

Nano

• M8 you say you have ubuntu server so I assume this has a card reader attached and you are using oscam as the card reader and server. When dyu say you have tried 5 others what do you mean? you have put the card in 5 other boxes? If what you are saying is that the card stays in the server and it only updates when one of your clients is online then it is probably because that one is set up for AU and not any other. I am guessing here as we need to see the configs especially server.cfg and users. Post em up m8 and we can have a look.

• no i have tried updating in by sending emms to 5 (clients) other receivers (***box's / openboxs) ok i'll post my configs now and thanks

• [reader]
    label = ***uk
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    mhz = 500
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    lb_weight = 101

[account]
    user = #####
    pwd = #####
    uniq = 1
    au = ***uk
    group = 1
    cccmaxhops = 2
    cccreshare = 1

• this is the setup i am using buddy, adjust to your own, getting emm to the reader today also ;)

[reader]
    label = one
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    caid = 0963
    detect = cd
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1

[account]
    user = myself
    pwd = password
    caid = 0963
    monlevel = 1
    au = one
    group = 1,2,3,60

• i tried that too plus change pin online but it still didn't work lol its weird how it will update emm with on this one receiver (a friends) and not mine

• are you using an unrestricted line to your box bud? and i am guessing that your's and your friends boxs are different.

theres a few different combo's you could try, cccam, failing that MGcamd as nano has suggested.

• Im not to familiar with amiko alien box's. Do they use true cccam? I mean could you use the amiko alien as a cccam server if you wanted or is it just a cccam client setup?
    If cccam is just a client setup like the openbox's that might be the problem as the slimmed version might not be capable of sending EMM's..

First thing I would do is setup oscam (using cccam proto) or MGcamd (as suggested by nano) to see if either will send EMM's.
    Unfortunately I do not have an amiko alien box to test but from what I have read, cccam on these box's is not capable of sending EMM updates to remote reader..

This looks like an unanswered topic on a lot of forums so maybe you can update us with your progress and let us know what method worked best for your card..

• The Amiko Alien 2 is an SH4 type box. It can't use CCCam, only OSCam or MGCamd.

DVBApi/OSCam or MGCamd is your only option.

Nano

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!