Warning regarding CCCaminfo.php (Autoinstall) and Windows 7 / 8 with I.E 10

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,526 times. The last Post () by shakeapaw.

• If your intending to upgrade to Internet Explorer 10 please think about it before you do.

I have tried three different CCCaminfo with auto install programs and not one of them works with Internet Explorer 10. If you have installed I.E 10 you cannot uninstall it easily so you then have to tell CCCaminfo to use another browser.

The version of Pre Installed CCCaminfo i use (DragTeam v 0.86 DT2) just shuts down as soon as the browser opens under I.E 10. If you use this version of CCCaminfo.php it is recommended to overlay the files from v1.02 by toogoody over the files in the HTDOCS folder of version 0.86 found in C:\Program Files (x86)\CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT2). That will update it to 1.02 and will stop the false high ecm readings you get with 0.86 and any version of CCCam above 2.0.9.

To get CCCaminfo to run without shutting down, install another browser like Opera or Chrome for example.

Go to the folder that CCCaminfo is installed in e.g C:\Program Files (x86)\CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT2)

You then have to edit a file called pms_config

Change the browser type to external and then put in the path to the browser you are going to use. This can be Chrome, Firefox or what ever you wish to use.

You should now have CCCaminfo.php in a fully working condition again working with a proper, fast and sleek browser unlike Microshafts bloatware I.E 10

Nano

• Thank you for your help man!
    I really apreciate, I have made update on Internet Explorer and since then I couldn't use it any more, but now Is clear again thank to you

• For anybody that wants to downgrade IE10 to IE9 in Win7

Click Start button and type "Programs and Features" in the search box & open it.
    Click on the “View installed updates” in the left pane of the menu.

On the main screen, scroll down to the “Microsoft Windows” section.
    Select "Windows Internet Explorer 10" and click “Uninstall.”

Reboot required..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Don't start Opera first. CCCaminfo will start it automatically.

Nano

• hi Nano
    i found this tutorial very very good.....
    with your permission , i made a translation for my friends ....in french
    i suppose it will be interresting for other members.
    thanks a lot for your tutorial

1. Remarque concernant CCCaminfo.php (Autoinstall) et Windows 7 / 8 avec I.E 10
    Si vous avez l'intention de mettre à jour vers Internet Explorer 10 , prière de bien y réfléchir avant de le faire.

J'ai essayé 3 différents CCCaminfo avec programme auto install et pas un eux ne fonctionne avec Internet Explorer 10. Si vous avez installé I.E 10 vous ne pourrez pas le désinstaller facilement , donc vous devrez alors indiquer à CCCaminfo d'utiliser un autre navigateur.

La version du CCCaminfo pré-Installé que j'utilise (DragTeam v 0.86 DT2) just se ferme dès que le navigateur s'ouvre sous I.E 10. Si vous utilisez cette version de CCCaminfo.php il est recommendé de overlay les fichiers from v1.02 par toogoody au dessus des fichiers dans le dossier HTDOCS de la version 0.86 trouvée dans C:\Program Files (x86)\CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT2). Celà les mettra à jour vers 1.02 et stoppera les fausses lectures high ecm que vous aviez avec 0.86 et toute version de CCCam après 2.0.9.

Pour avoir CCCaminfo qui tourne sans qu'il se ferme , installez un autre navigateur tel que Opera ou Chrome par exemple.

Allez dans le dossier oû CCCaminfo est installé par C:\Program Files (x86)\CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT2)

Vous aurez alors à éditer un fichier appelé pms_config

Changez le type de navigateur en external et puis mettez le cheminvers le navigateur que vous allez utiliser. Ce peut être Chrome, Firefox ou tout ce que vous désirez utiliser.
    [Browser]
    ;--- Le navigateur qui est démarré après le démarrge du server (possible values: IEXPLORER, FIREFOX, MOZILLA, DEFAULT, EXTERNAL)
    BrowserType=external
    ;--- options de commande du navigateur like -k (PAS utilisable pour le MOMENT)
    BrowserCommandOptions=
    ;--- chemin vers un navigateur externe qui sera utilisé au lieu du navigateur d'avant
    BrowserPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\opera.exe
    ;--- Spécifiez le format "caption" text de la boite de dialogue Work Offline . Vous pourrez utiliser plus d'une captions (séparées par ; )
    ;--- Les formats "captions" pour german, english, french, dutch and spanish sont incluses par défaut
    WorkOfflineTitle=
    ;--- La taille du navigateur démarré . peut être une dimension en pixel (1024x768) ou des valeures MAXIMIZE et KIOSK (Internet Explorer seulement)
    BrowserSize=
    Vous devriez avoir , à présent , CCCaminfo.php qui fonctionne dans des conditions optimales
    fonctionnant de nouveau avec son propre navigateur , rapide et flexible contrairement à Microshafts bloatware I.E 10
    Nano
    Attached Files
    o CCcamInfoPHP v0.8.6 (DT2) install.rar (6.87 MB, 364 views)
    o CCcamInfoPHP_v1.02.zip (71.0 KB, 157 views)
    Last edited by nano; 06-02-2013 traduction française de Satamuse 12-oct-2014

• No problem mate, if it helps our friends across the channel its all good.

Nano

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!