HD Channels distorted or juddering

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,574 times. The last Post () by miciomax.

• I'm using HDMU build 10847 and after watching a HD channel for about 7 - 8 mins I then find that the picture starts to judder or becomes distorted. For example, any movement on the screen seems to have a delay added, so watching a football match and a player then running across the pitch becomes impossible. If I change channel and then go back to the same channel it takes another 7 - 8 mins.

Anyone had the same any suggestions? I'm thinking about changing image...

Additional information - The same thing happens on FreeSat HD channels, for which I don't need a sly card and as it takes 7 - 8 mins to start happening it cannot be my TV's refresh / frequency.

• sparksy01, Change Mazha, I'm seeing all the channels in HD, with v.10881 HDMU image, the channels list for DM Vhanibal E2, we EPG sjkarko cooltv and grosepg, Format latter, download Oscam 6666, and will activate everything to be prefect, i'm happy with the GM in terrestrial channels, greet you.

• Ditto me and my friends has the same problem with every enigma image. I have tried the lot new cams etc no plugins still happens sometimes it takes longer up to 4hours to happen. Sparkside it never happens. We have the triple and single tuners amiko and gm boxes all the same.

• Just a thought here - I had an SH4 receiver a couple of years back (Qbox HD Mini), and had issues with juddering channels, which was improved by setting up a swap. I think there was some issue such as a memory leak. and having a swap seemed to improve the situation. Just a stab in the dark, but if you haven't alread done so, may be worth a try. Again not familiar with the image or receiver, but there is often a way to do this in the setup menus.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• My friends, once you know the image is HDMU E2 v.10881, try this image in your Boxin, do as you have said above and you will see that after a few seconds after you have finished all the procedures everything well ok, look, GrosEpg be formatted, all performed with remote veperimet, 6666 Oscam activate the blue button and viewing a pleasurable experience without interruption for 24 hours, greet you.

• I'm finding it worse on ITV HD and it's on HDMU images and Satstation Images.

It's on all boxes I try not just mine. It's something really frustrating.

• Like i have said many times before, Enigma 2 was never designed to work on an SH4 chipset box, it was designed for MIPS.

The issue no doubt will lie within the drivers that are in use. The HD thing has been a constant issue on the Alien 2 also. To be totally blunt if you want to use Enigma 2, your going to have to get a box with a MIPS chipset that E2 was designed to work with. The STi 7162 Chipset has never been any good with Enigma 2 and probably never will be as it has had to be reverse engineered to work on hardware that it was never meant to use.

Spark was designed to be used with the SH4 chipset, thats why it works so well when compared with Enigma 2.

Ever heard the saying you can't polish a turd, It doesn't matter what you do to those boxes its doubtful they will ever work correctly under Enigma. If you want to experience Enigma 2 in all its glory you are going to have to get a proper MIPS box.

Nano

• I'm using HDMU build 10847 and after watching a HD channel for about 7 - 8 mins I then find that the picture starts to judder or becomes distorted.

Try last image 11075.
    I had the same problem and after the first tests I did, I think that the problem is almost solved

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!