VU+ wifi? Any good?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 887 times. The last Post () by acco.

• Hey guys & girls.

Ok I am playing on ordering the vu+ solo2 in the next few days from our sponsor. But I want to know if the genuine wifi sticks/adapters are any good.

I have used wifi on the cheaper boxes, slyboxF5 and openboxS6000HD but bit would glitch on key change (using cheap arse f3 dongle)

Ideally I want to use the solo2 for my main viewing in the front room. And want to discard my homplug as the wife complains about all the sockets I am using :/

So if anyone has used the wifi for vu+ range is it any better? I notice the sticks are 300n so hopefully wouldn't cause a delay

• Router Vmedia S'hub upstairs in the front bedroom, stb rear downstairs room worked fine for me on my Ultimo, where as when I tried a F3 with it own dongle that was a no no...
    Personally I don't use wireless but the test was good enough for me to take my time (a few weeks) getting a cat5 cable down to it.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!