Help ? Script for CCcam stop running ....

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,706 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hello all, any body help for script running CCcam more than one ? I have 9 CCcam running always, but sometimes crash in few hour. May be can help me, if someone people give me script running for check stop CCcam.
    Regards

• Don´t know about the script,,I know there is one somewhere here..

I have 9 CCcam running always

Why do you need 9 CCcams running at once? surely one CCcam is enough to share??

• Don´t know about the script,,I know there is one somewhere here..

Why do you need 9 CCcams running at once? surely one CCcam is enough to share??

If CCcam just 1 and and f line up to 100 f line crash always everyday, must be restart every day. that why i change to 9 CCcam to make easy running and not heavy on CCcam. Regards

• If CCcam just 1 and and f line up to 100 f line crash always everyday, must be restart every day. that why i change to 9 CCcam to make easy running and not heavy on CCcam. Regards

Either You are not explaining yourself correctly OR I misunderstand your post/request...

You have 100 Flines on 1 CCcam ???
    so with 9 CCcams you can have 900 Flines???
    is that what you are confirming or asking??
    Please clarify this information...as I honestly hope I misunderstood your calculations....

• Either You are not explaining yourself correctly OR I misunderstand your post/request...

You have 100 Flines on 1 CCcam ???
    so with 9 CCcams you can have 900 Flines???
    is that what you are confirming or asking??
    Please clarify this information...as I honestly hope I misunderstood your calculations....

no i mean 100 F line file to 9 CCcam, 100/9 :D that running smoot but sometimes crash too. May be anybody have script to run 9 CCcam can make stable CCam running always and dont crash again if there are scripts control CCcam stop running and scripts make automatic CCcam running after crash. Regards

• Why on earth would you have a 100 Flines??? 100/9
    have you got the same amount of Clines in each CCcam ?? 100/9

This is not about how many F line, but how to run and check CCcam if crash and script can run automatic if CCcam there are 9 CCcam. That's it.

This is not about how many F line.....

Actually asiacs, now it is about how many F lines.. Could you please explain how you have 100 clients?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• This is not about how many F line, but how to run and check CCcam if crash and script can run automatic if CCcam there are 9 CCcam. That's it.

You are wrong buddy!!!
    a) If you are asked to clarify something,then please show some respect and answer ..
    b) This is all about how many flines you are supporting in each CCcam!!!!!
    Why on earth do you think its crashing????

• You are wrong buddy!!!
    a) If you are asked to clarify something,then please show some respect and answer ..
    b) This is all about how many flines you are supporting in each CCcam!!!!!
    Why on earth do you think its crashing????

sorry before buddy :D,
    i already test it on 100 client on CCcam. still 1 day there are crash/CCcam stop run. may be u can help me give solution my CCcam cant crash again.

• Question. Simple one - as we are the ones here you are asking for help, we want to know a couple of things, considering there are certain rules, and we just want to make sure that we are not helping people who are abusing the help we are offering.

You have 9 CCcam's and 100 clients. To most, this is unusual and excessive.

What is the purpose and intentions of your server? What sort of server are you running?

That is all. Answer that and we may be able to move on.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Nobody ,,not even in Asia need to maintain 100 clients ,unless they are serving clients and not peers...
    There really is no need for this so until you clarify you wont be getting an answer..
    just as you havent been answered in any other site...(¿¿ theviper0308 sound familiar ??)

sorry before buddy :D,
    i already test it on 100 client on CCcam. still 1 day there are crash/CCcam stop run. may be u can help me give solution my CCcam cant crash again.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!