CSP explained for profiles,users,connectors

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,115 times. The last Post () by satmate.

• hi m8s,
    I have been reading a lot abt csp lately,but a post from my brother Master G explained it all in a lame mans understanding
    then my brothen Thatfellow also took the pains to show how to install csp on linux distros(Ubuntu)
    Its has been very good so far but just like mother eagle teaching the eaglet how to fly and leaving the eaglet when it has not yet learnt how to fly
    master G mentioned that Csp has three parts
    1.profiles
    2.users
    3.connectors
    pls can someone explain in a lame mans understanding how to configure the three for a linux server?
    i also read ppple mentioning multiple cache*multiCs.......etc..pls can someone oblige us by explaining what they mean?
    thanks for the swift reply
    Good evening

• 1.profiles.........................This is the part where you state the provider ident the port for that specific provider etc

2.users...........................This is the part where you state who is connected to your csp and to which profiles

3.connectors...................This is the part where you state your sources ( servers etc ) that feed your csp

how to configure the three for a linux server?..........Inside the csp pack there is an excellent help file,please read that.

cache and multics are two different things,first one is let`s call it a temp memory,second one is a protocol let`s say cccam but it`s not that simple is more complicated cause is a mix of different protocols all together in one pack.

Regards

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!