help resharing

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,029 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• i am connected with vu+ solo2 with cccam on blackhole image with some c-lines

i don't know if them allow resharing but im trying to setup a server to know if they permit... ehehe

now my difficulties, im telling exactly what i've done and if u see some wrong please tell me

i've done a no-ip account and setted the Inadyn of the vusolo

INADYN_ON=1
    INADYN_USERNAME=xxxxxx@hotmail.com
    INADYN_PASSWORD=xxxxxx
    INADYN_ALIAS=xxxxxx.no-ip.org
    UPDATE_PERIOD=3600000
    LOG_FILE_ON=1
    LOG_NAME=/var/log/inadyn.log
    DYN_SYSTEM_ON=1
    DYN_SYSTEM=default@no-ip.com

the log tells me it is redirecting

i've opened the port on my router and in a second time ( bec it didn't worked) compiled the dynamic dns on the router

i've added on the cccam.cfg a F: user pass

the srver appears functioning but the C-line xxxxxxx@no-ip.com port user\pass seems not working

any idea?

thanks

• you have a solo2 and you want to test your server lines on a solo???
    If you are testing these ( server + client ) on the same intranet (internal network )
    then you use the internal IP of the server...
    for example .. C: 192.168.1.33 user pass port
    You only need to use hte no-ip or dydns when you want to serve outside your network..
    if you open a browser and put the server- internal IP:16001 it should ask you for user + pass to access your server.
    if you are trying it from outside your network ..then it should be your no-ip address then it will ask for your user + password to access.
    If you use Open Port Check Tool and check the port you have added to your CCcam.cfg and opened on the router,,you should see it open..

• i don't have any card on my vu+, im connected with C-lines from outside

i just wana test if those c-lines might be shared from me ( that im connected to) to my friend on other city using a no-ip server like i ve written above

• well maybe im not explaining exactly what meant

forget the cccam part and if my clines permit to reshare or not

it's not possible to login to my server, that's what im not able at this point

i made a no-ip server, i putted all on my Inadyn on my vu+ and the log is telling me it is working
    i've opened the port of my router 12000 that is the one on cccam.cfg

my friend is not able to connect to my cccam at the address xxxxxx.no-ip.org with F: user pass

• ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME : *******
    WEBINFO PASSWORD : ******
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : *******

These are what you need set to access your server from outside location forward the webinfo listening port and allow webinfo set to yes

I think this is what you are looking for

in your phone or webbrowser yourdns:your webinfo port , then login

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!