oscam-ymod for openpli image

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,477 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I downloaded this file: e2-oscam-ymodv18-t39.tar.

Extracted its constant ("usr" folder) to my root and rebooted, but it didn't showed up in my softcam manager.

What am I missing?
    Is that how I'm suppose to install it?

openpli image.

ty.

• Official Post

The camscript & location is different for openpli, i have made & tested an ipk install file for you

• Thank you, but I have received this error: * pkg_init_from_file: Malformed package file /tmp/enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-ymod-pli_18.t39-openpli_all.ipk.

What does it mean? And how do I fix it?

• Problem fixed.

I had to download it through a lousy wifi connection (just disconnected from my isp :/), so it was probably just a corrupted file issue.
    Re-downloading fixed the problem.

The default path for ymod config files I understand is /etc/tuxbox/config/.
    How can i change this path? I would prefer to put the configs into a sub-folder in the above path.

• Official Post

Problem fixed.

I had to download it through a lousy wifi connection (just disconnected from my isp :/), so it was probably just a corrupted file issue.
    Re-downloading fixed the problem.

The default path for ymod config files I understand is /etc/tuxbox/config/.
    How can i change this path? I would prefer to put the configs into a sub-folder in the above path.

The cam script is in /etc/init.d/ to change config dir to e.g /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam_ymod/ just edit the script with the part highlighted red.

• I've no inkling of a clue why, but the above suggested change doesn't work as expected.
    Wasted a few hours trying to figure it out, but failed miserably.

Though... I did find out that if I put the same line in the terminal, it will start to work as expected:
    /usr/bin/oscam_ymod -c /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam_ymod/ -b

I have no idea why the script doesn't do the same. It will not start it!
    Some syntax error thingy? I'm completely puzzled by this. :bello:

My file:

I also tried my best to configure a reader for keys, but to no avail...
    This is the best I could come up with:

[reader]
    label = myconstantcw
    enable = 1
    protocol = constcw
    device = /usr/keys/oscam/oscam.keys
    caid = 0d05,2600,1801
    ident = 0d05:000010;2600:000000;1801:000000
    group = 4

It doesn't work. WHY?
    So difficult... :(

Can I delete the caid and ident lines so it would be more general? I don't wish to limit it in anyway!
    Whatever keys it may have I wish it to open it.

Also, why some channels are clearing in one softcam, but not in the other? For ex. mgacam open "NBA TV Europe", but cccam and oscam-ymod doesn't (and they all use the same file).

Last thing.... What is the difference between doscam and oscam-ymod, and which of them is considered better?

• Official Post

I gave you a working ipk but you were not happy so i then explain how you can customize it to your own preference.
    Sometimes the spoon feeding has to stop & for you this time is now deepspace221. Start reading deep, everything you need is here.

• spoon feeding?! are you kidding me?

I already spent many hours and couldn't find the damn problems...
    Now you just insulting me.

You only gave very little, very effortless help, and already lost patience? Give me a break.

The solution you provided also doesn't work. You can see the content of my file and it's the same to yours.
    I didn't mistype the path or something like that, and it's probably a silly thing, but i can't see it.

If I can't consult on a few issues that bug me, without the need to lose my sanity, it's pointless me being here.
    Maybe they are silly questions and it's look simple to you now, but i'm sure it wasn't when you started out too.
    I hope you didn't got the same dismissing response, when you reached for help.

I'm very disappointed by your attitude.
    No one is forcing you to help, if don't wanna.

I'll manage myself.
    You don't need to trouble yourself any further on my behalf, God forbid.

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!